1ԅ۝

It was a rainy night, lightning was falling and after its flash came a thunderous sound...

"Come this way, I'm following her," a man shouted.

How had he gotten involved in that?

So... A debt from her mother...

It turns out that her mother had gone to gamble in casinos as usual but this time...

He got too drunk, betting her daughter's body on that dirty and deceitful game.

Once again he lost, but he cared little that they took his daughter.

The girl was snatched from the arms of her younger brother who demanded in such heartbreaking screams that she would not be taken away.

The men ignored her, forcibly taking her out of her home with nothing of value.

Somewhere along the way her strength returned to her, allowing her to kick the bottom of the man holding her tightly, causing her to kneel, gasping in pain.

She used that to take advantage and run, she didn't know exactly where she was going but anywhere was fine if she stayed away from those people.

The men left her companion behind her and prepared to follow her, her legs were short compared to theirs, at that pace they were going to catch up with her.

The men continued to get closer and closer, not seeing where she was going because they were aware of how close they were to her, she reached an alley without leaving it...

What would become of her now?