Chapter 3: The First Meet

The fanart above doesn't belong to me. Credit goes to the real creator.

Updated after a long time. Hope you enjoy!! 💜💜

"Mom...Dad...., I got hired!" Taehyung announced with a small smile the moment he stepped inside his home. Taehee immediately dropped the ladle she was holding in the kitchen and rushed to hug her son. "I knew you would definitely get the job, my dear son!!" Taehee said while showering his face with endless kisses. "That's enough now to leave him, give me a chance too" Seojun said jokingly while pulling Taehyung into his embrace. "We are so proud of you Tae" to which Taehyung only replied to them with a small smile.

"Go fresh up Tae i made your favorite dish for dinner" Taehee informed him before going back to the kitchen with his dad following her.

Taehyung looked at his parents who were so happy and excited for him, his heart filled with warmth seeing their reaction. It was not his first time getting a job but you can't stop parents from being happy and excited every single time.

The dinner was lovely as always. After having the delicious dinner Taehyung went to his room wishing his parents good night. He sat on the bed looking at the contract in his hands, more specifically the last clause. Was that really necessary?? Is it that bad??God knows...Who is he to judge? He signed the contract and kept it aside before jumping on the bed, thinking about the days to come. He didn't have any problem with the clause, not even the last one. He knows he would never end up in any of that situation. After all, his goals are already set.

The next day

Taehyung woke up early as usual and got ready for his first day at work. He reached the company earlier than his given time. Most of the employees were still busy with their morning routines when Taehyung entered the lobby. As expected he got various reactions and curious looks from people around him. He is an attractive and handsome man so people obviously can't help but stare at him.

As always he ignored them and went to his designated floor. The moment he stepped inside he was met with Jung Hoseok who greeted him with a big smile. "Ohh you came early. That's the first time I'm seeing the CEO's personal assistant reaching before him."

"But aren't we supposed to reach here before him?" Taehyung asked in a plain voice, raising his eyebrow in a questioning manner.

"Of course!! Now did you sign the contract?"

"Yes, I did. Here it is" he said, giving the file to Hoseok.

"Good! Now follow me. Hope you have read the documents I gave you yesterday. So I will just give you a brief tour of the floor and introduce you to others before the CEO arrives."

Hoseok guided Taehyung through the floor, introducing him to different departments and department heads. Taehyung is a fast learner so he remembered everything Hoseok told him.

"This is the CEO's office, your is just next to it. You would be wearing this earpiece, so every time the CEO needs you, you will immediately know. And you can also use it to contact others when required. Here is the remote, 1 is for the CEO, 2 is for the COO and lastly 3 is for Ms. Kang, the reception desk of the floor.