the House

Dan and sally wanted to have big house but they can't really afford because they don't have much money.

But one day Dan got a promotion and check the dream house they want so he can see what its like,then he decide to buy it

Then after 1 week sally and Dan transfererd to there big house and buy some new furnitures to start a big new family.

Then one day when two of them are sleeping sally heard a scream at the living room.she ran down stairs to check who is screaming on the middle night but when she is now down stairs she did not hear it so she said to herself its just her imagination so she go back upstairs and sleep again.

When its morning they eat breakfast them Sally tell to Dan what she heard last night,but Dan said its just her imagination(just when sally said she is just imagining things)so Dan decide to just sleep with lights until she fall as sleep .

When its nighttime Sally is still thinking who scream at the middle of the night last night.be she just sleep anyway but when she woke up on the "middle of the night"but this time its not a scream anymore but its a girl holding who is crawling a headed to her sally just scream but no one heard her so sally jumped out of the bed and run and the girl saw her running she chase her and then the girl stab Sally's arm which she just stunned and scream but once again no one heard and sally call 911 and then the police is coming to her house and when the police come to the house they don't see the girl anymore but sally is sitting on the floor crying and has a blood on his arms the police told sally to go out then sally agree then the police investigate the whole house when they saw on the bedroom sally's husband(Dan)who got killed and on the walls there's a message and its written on blood it says "this is only my house"then after that sally decide to live with her mother.(this story that I make me little scared tho XD)