Mental hospital

(This is the part 2 of the house)

When sally got home to her mother's house,sally always think the ghost makes her crazy,so when she is alone at the house she just running around at the house screaming help me,and when she is alone at her bedroom she always thinks that the ghost who killed Dan is standing behind her so she always scream"HELP ME HELP ME THE GHOST IS BEHIND!!!!!!"now her mother thinks her daughter is crazy so she and sally is going to the mental hospital so sally can be good at her behavior.

When the mother is driving the car and sally is in front of the car then sally looks at the car window and when she look at the window she see the ghost makes her scream,she almost hit her mother and almost,crash,but good thing they are fine.

Sally's mother and sally has arrived at the mental hospital and the nurse put sally to her room so she can checked up her behavior.

Sally is still always screaming and every time she look back she screams and she sometimes think that a ghost is underneath her bed then she will screams.

But one day Sally is sleeping and the other patients are sleeping,some of the patients are going out and some of them died"ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"the patients are dead and sally heard the scream she come out to check it out,but when she go out she sees nothing sally go back to sleep so she can have a rest.

But this time when she wake up she heard a cracking voice outside and she come out to check it out then sally is shock what she saw.....

She saw a girl have 6 hands (3 for the right side and 3 for the left side.)and have a normal body but a half snake."mraassammrm"the monster said,sally scream and run at the hallway and she saw one of the patients got eat by that monster.the monster got a lost sight of sally,sally is hiding at the bed and when she notice she has no scared at the ghost who almost killed her last time.

Sally always find the clues who is the monster and always hides,the when she find the how to get a way out the monster saw sally,sally is now running to get to the fire exit,then when she got out on the fire exit,she saw a gate that's the way out but the monster chases her she ran as fast as she can,and she made it.she lock the gate and go to her mother's house.(the end)