Pray for the wicked on a weekend

Brendon let everyone else in before him. He got the backstage lanyards for Dylan and Augustine. They all went to the dressing rooms.
Brendon led Dylan to his. He closed the door and held her tightly. They then made out. It got heated and ended up with Brendon lying on the couch and Dylan on top of him. She sat up and got her breath back. Brendons dick was straining against his leather pants. It was starting to get painful. The concert didn't start for another 90 minutes. The support act was on first.
Dylan traced patterns on Brendons chest as she straddled him. She could feel Brendons arousal on her thigh. It turned her on. She wasn't sure if that meant she wanted to have sex with Brendon or not. Maybe it meant that she wanted to go a little further than kissing. She bent down and kissed him. Brendon wasn't sure where to put his hands, other than on her back. Dylan took one of them and placed it on her ass. Brendon groaned and rubbed his hand across her butt cheek. Dylan moaned into the kiss as he did the action.
As the kiss continued, Dylan gained a little more confidence and palmed Brendon through his leather pants.
"DYLAN!" He yelled out, followed by him moaning. She unzipped his pants and put her hand in. Her fingers wrapped around his member as best as they could in a tight space. She stroked him and kissed his neck. Brendon was thrusting into Dylans grip. He didn't want to cum all over his boxers and pants. He stopped Dylan whilst he pulled his clothing down. His member sprang free. Dylans eyes widened at it.
"Babe, we can stop." Brendon said. Dylan shook her head and licked her lips. She then went down on him. Brendon closed his eyes and enjoyed the oral pleasure his girlfriend was giving him.

Augustine and Dylan sat by the side of the stage. Panic! At The Disco came onto stage and started singing (Fuck A) Silver Lining. Both girls got up and danced and sang. This was followed by Don't threaten me with a good time. Brendon made the high heels work.
The Ballad of Mona Lisa came around. This was Dylans favourite. Brendon looked towards them both and winked at her. Parts of the song he was singing and looking at her. He was definitely scoring some good boyfriend points at the moment.
It got to Death of a Bachelor, and Brendon did the death walk. As he approached the stage, he came up the side that the girls were standing at. He disappeared from the crowds view.
As he sang about watching the sky fall, he kissed Dylans hand and twirled her around.
"I love you, babe." He said into the mic. Brendon then returned to the stage. After this, he was on the piano going across the crowd. Dylan and Augustine watched from the side stage.
The rest of the concert went by until the encore.

Been travelin' in packs that I can't carry anymore
Been waitin' for somebody else to carry me
There's nothin' that's there for me at my door
All the people I know aren't who they used to be

And if I try to change my life one more day
There would be nobody else to save
And I can't change into a person I don't wanna be, so
Oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

I pray for the wicked on the weekend
Mama, can I get another amen?
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, it's Saturday night, yeah
Swear to God, I ain't ever gonna repent
Mama, can I get another amen?
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

And every mornin' when I wake up
I wanna be who I couldn't say I'd ever been
But it's so much more than I ever was
If every night I go to sleep knowin'
That I gave everything that I had to give

Then it's all I could've asked for
I've been standing up beside everything I've ever said, but
Oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

I pray for the wicked on the weekend
Mama, can I get another amen?
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, it's Saturday night, yeah
Swear to God, I ain't ever gonna repent
Mama, can I get another amen?
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

If I had one more day to wish
To be better than I could have ever been
If I had one more day to wish
I could be better, but, baby
Oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

I pray for the wicked on the weekend
Mama, can I get another amen?
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, it's Saturday night, yeah
Swear to God, I ain't ever gonna repent
Mama, can I get another amen?
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

It's Saturday, Saturday, Saturday
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, it's Saturday night, yeah
Swear to God, swear to God, swear to God
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

Dylan and Augustine sang along. When Brendon hit that high note, Dylans knees went a little weak.
I write sins and Victorious were next then it was the end of the show. The band took their bows and ran off stage. Brendon lifted Dylan up and span her around.
"Did you like it, Dyl?" He asked.
"B, it was amazing." Dylan hugged him, and he put her down. They all went to the dressing rooms and hung out.