The Demon 2

"Are you sure..?? I mean are you really going to kill Your wife.?" Ramika asked raising her eyebrows.

"Come on.. I have done so much since what you said. And this is not a big deal for me to kill my own wife.. You can trust me." Rocky said in stern tone making Ramika looked at for a minute and nodded saying "Okk call me when your work is done..!!" While rocky nodded and left from there to his house.

**********

Rocky entered the house. The environment around so quite. Then he saw his wife who are sat on sofa reading a book.

Hearing his footsteps reena lifted her head saw her dear hubby looking at her blankly.

"Ohh.! You came..!!" Reena asked got up from sofa placing book on table. She started walking towards him while rocky nodded slowly.
Both stand in the middle of living room.

"How was the work is done..?? Did you killed the person properly which your boss said.." Reena asked with sarcasm while rocky looked at her blankly.

Rocky was about to answer but before that reena slapped him hardly on his cheek making he closed his eyes. "Don't you dare.!! Still how many lies are you going to tell me..Huh??" Reena shouted.

She held his collar "Why..?? Why are you doing this..? How much I trusted you... How much I loved you and this is what you are returning me...hiding your identity from me and telling lies since our marriage. You Betrayed me completely.." Reena was shouting from her top of lungs while rocky lost his last piece of sanity. He pulled her towards him harshly by waist.

"JUST LISTEN TO ME ONCE REENA !!" Rocky roared on her face but reena didn't give him a chance as she was so much hurt. The hurt was he cheated her. As she didn't want to believe him more.

"I WON'T... I DON'T WANT TO HEARD YOUR WORDS ANYMORE.. AND I HATE YOU...
I HATE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING " Reena shouted at the same rage and she pushed him. And started walking towards her room wiping her tears while rocky is following her behind.

Reena was about to close the door but rocky held it.
"Are you trying to escape from me sweetheart..??" He asked and pushed her.

Tears were flowing in her cheeks as she was shocked at rocky sudden changing tone.

She grabbed a gun from table and about to shoot him but rocky was quick enough to held her hand twisted her back pulling her closing to him.

"Soo.. You got to know Everything about me.. Am I right ??" He asked kissing her ear.

"You are a cheater. Just freaking leave me.. I am going to tell to the whole world about your boss and Both your crimes..!!" Reena said wriggling in his hold as he was held her so tightly.

Rocky sighed "You don't know about the consequences Reena.." Rocky said in serious. which reena give him a reply..
"I know... Didn't your boss send you here to kill me... And now you are going to kill your own wife for that women.." Making rocky eyes darkened.

"This is what you are thinking about your husband sweetheart...?" Rocky asked making reena confuse. Rocky slowly took a kerchief from his pocket which was covered with chloroform and he pressed it on her nose. Few seconds she became unconscious and fell on rocky arms.

Then he lifted reena in his arms placing her on a chair. He tied her hands and legs with rope then covered her mouth with tape.

He let out a huge breath as his wife didn't give him a chance to explain his side as she was continuously shouting at him. He understood as he was so much hurted her when he saw her face which were tears and decided he will tell Everything later. Firstly he wants to save her.
.
.
.

Then He called Ramika.
"The work is done !! I killed her.." Rocky said...Making Ramika amused as she didn't expected he finished her this fastly. 

"Ohh.. How ??" She asked then Rocky narrated everything to her as how he killed her.

{ NOTE : Soo Whatever I wrote in Demon - Intro.. That is what rocky said to Ramika including he raped her.. But what actually Really happens I wrote in this chapter. Like Ramika all readers also believed that he killed her.}

Ramika let out a evil laugh as soon as he narrated everything.
"But still I couldn't believing that you killed your wife rocky.." Ramika said.

"Well do you want her dead body pics..??" Rocky asked. As he knows very well that she didn't asked pics cause it will Cause her to trouble.

Ramika hearing this believed him completely that he killed her was true. "No.. No.. I have faith on you rocky.. Now I was believing completely. Then do what I said further." She said.

Rocky hummed then she said gritting her teeth "Burn her.. And that evidence also.. I don't want to single evidence about mine crimes..!!"

Rocky clenched his jaw hearing her words as how can he Burn his reena. Never! But he controlled himself.
" Okk!!" He said and ended up call.

As soon as call cut he broked phone in the floor shattering into pieces. His body shaking in rage. How can he kill his wife. He was loving her madly more than her.
But he calmed for a while as he have another plans to do.

He then looked reena who are sleeping in the chair. He slowly went towards her and bend down on his knees infront of her.

He kissed her forehead gently.
"I am sorry Reena.. I am really very sorry.. I have no choice.
This is the only way I have to save you from that devil.." Rocky whispered against her skin.

When Ramika said to him that she will going to kill reena by an accident when she is going to court tomorrow or sending some mens to their house killing her. He was scared. Scared of loosing his reena.  But he Didn't showed infront Ramika.

Reena.. She is the only one who filled his dark life with brightness. He can't imagine his life without her. The he decided to save reena by any possible as thats why he said to Ramika that he is going to kill reena by himself.

So he is going to control Everything carefully. He made believed Ramika that reena is dead. So she will never plans anything until she got to know reena is still alive.
And mainly he have lot of plans to implement.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued...

__________________________________

Hope you guys like it.

Everyone got emotional and angry when you read an Intro. And misunderstood our Rocky.

Vote target : 38

Don't forget to vote and comment. Avoid grammar mistakes.

See you guys...