Making it count

After Miami, Dylan realised that her libido was back. Brendon was on tour until December. Dylan had an itch only he could scratch.
When Brendon called, she told him about it and how much she wanted him. The phone call got very steamy when he asked her how badly she wanted him. Dylan was able to explain in explicit detail what she wanted to do to him and vice versa. Brendon would moan down the phone, saying that he was stroking his dick. Dylan would say that her hand was in her panties. She was imagining Brendons hand there. It would end with both of them climaxing over the phone, with curse words and calling out each other's names. After these calls, Dylan always needed to sleep, so she tried to time them for nights.
Brendon normally had to go on stage and perform for thousands of people.
College was going nicely. Dylan had written lesson plans out and taken them into the school placement. Some of them she had been able to implement. The teacher would do it because Dylan felt like her confidence was there yet to teach the children.Her mentor disagreed with this. She thought that Dylan was more than ready. So, her mentor set Dylan a task. To prepare a full day's lesson plans, for her to teach after the Christmas holidays. Dylan swallowed and told the group chat. Everyone had confidence in her ability to teach. Betty and Augustine were juniors now, and they would teach class a couple of days a week now.
Betty said that when she had done her first class, then Dylan would wonder why she was ever worried in the first place.
Dylan did all her prep work for after the holidays.
It was finally December. Brendon was coming home. Dylan was in such a good mood. She did her gift buying and sent her mother's and brothers gifts off. Her mother was going on a cruise over the Christmas period with Nico and Jane.
Dylan was spending the holidays with Brendon, Taylor, and Patrick. At Brendons house. She couldn't wait to have some quality time with her boyfriend.
The end of the semester was in sight. Everyone submitted their work, and that was it until January. Dylan left the college and walked towards her apartment. As she approached, she saw a familiar figure. Her grin spread across her face, and her pace quickened.
Brendon looked up from his phone and saw his girlfriend walking towards him. He stood up and opened his arms out, and she hugged him as tightly as he hugged her.
"Why didn't you tell me you were back?" Dylan said as they went up to her apartment.
"Well, it wouldn't have been a surprise then, would it?" Brendon winked at her as she unlocked her door. Dylan hung her jacket up and put her college bag in her room. She came back out and went to put some coffee on. As she was waiting, Dylan flopped onto the couch. Brendon sat next to her and rubbed her thigh. She relaxed into Brendons touch. It felt nice.
"Mmmm, that feels nice, Bren." She said.
"Good." Brendon quietly into her ear. He kissed her neck. Dylan opened her eyes and looked into Brendons eyes. His eyes were flickering between her eyes and lips.
"I missed you, Dyl." Brendon murmured.
"I missed you, B." Dylan said back, caressing his face.
"Come here," Brendon almost whispered and took her into his arms. He kissed her passionately.
Dylan moaned into the kiss as everything else seemed to disappear. As they parted, Dylans breath was shaky.
Brendon stroked Dylans face, and he kissed her again. It got more heated, and Dylan was in Brendons' lap now. It was his turn to moan. Dylan could feel his erection on her ass cheek.
"B, can we go to the bedroom?" Dylan asked quietly.
"If you want to, then yes."
Dylan stood up and held a hand out to Brendon. She led him through to her room. She kicked her shoes off and hopped onto the bed. Brendon took his shoes off and cupped Dylans face. He kissed her. His knee was between her legs. As the kiss progressed, they both laid down. Brendon was between Dylans legs. He grinded himself against her. Dylan moaned out loud at the sensation.

Christmas Eve and Dylan was staying at Brendons. They were on the verge of making love. They were doing other things which resulted in climax. Dylan wanted to do it tonight. She was more than ready. She never knew foreplay could be like this. Brendon would make her cum 2 or 3 times in a row before he even let Dylan loose on his dick.
Brendon had the fire going, and they were both cuddled up on the sofa with a bowl of popcorn watching The Polar Express. Every now and again, they would start making out. They were both dressed in Christmas pyjamas. After a make-out session got particularly steamy, Dylan looked down to see a few of her pj tops buttons unfastened.
"When did you do this?" She gestured to the buttons. Brendon grinned and winked at her. Dylan laughed and got back to watching the movie.
After it had finished, Brendon held Dylan and kissed her.
"Let's go to bed." Dylan said, standing up.
"But it's still early." Brendon responded. He looked at Dylans face and then realised what she wanted.
"You're sure?" Brendon asked.
"Bren, we have done everything but that!" Dylan chuckled.
"Yea, we have." Brendon laughed and went into the bedroom.
Dylan unfastened the rest of her buttons and faced Brendon. He put his hands inside the pj top and felt Dylans curves. Dylan moaned and kissed Brendon. Her tongue explored his mouth. Brendons touch was gentle. He explored her body underneath the pj top. His fingertips caressed the sides of Dylans breasts. Her hands were around his neck. She stroked the back of his neck with her thumbs. As the kiss ended she kissed Brendons neck.
"Baby, I want to make this count for you. Our first time together." Brendon said and slid the pj top off one of her shoulders.