His Butler and Bodyguard, Able

White feathers gently fall and landed on the ground as there laid Ciel in midair with a red cloth over his nudity damaged body.

""Think carefully. Should you reject the faith even this once, the gates of paradise will forever be out of your reach." The deep voice said towards Ciel. 

"Do you think on who was among the faithful would ever go so far as to summon someone like you?" Ciel interrogated him. A deep chuckled is heard as the young male looked over at the crow, that was sitting on a wooden branch. Then, a sword appeared before them, glowing in a dark blue aura. "What the?"

"So, you are the one that I was sensing." The soft and serene voice said which caused a shiver down Ciel's body and the deep voice.

"Are you another demon who wants my soul too?" Ciel asked as the deep voice was silent for a moment. Then, the soft and serene voice chuckled.

"Now, why would I want your soul when I have a soul of my own?" The soft and serene voice giggled, causing Ciel and the deep voice to be shocked.

"You have a soul!?" Ciel exclaimed.

"Of course." The soft and serene voice said. "You see, you are correct about me being a demon but I'm a different kind. I'm a demon sword warrior. And the last of my kind. I have been asleep for a long time until something was calling out to me, awakening me from my deep slumber. A potential soul who is strong enough to tame me."

"And you believe that I'm that soul?" Ciel asked

"Of course. It led me to you. When you form a contract with me, you may use me as your sword and shield. I will eliminate any obstacles that stand in your way." The soft and serene voice said. "However, there is a consequence."

"And what is that?" Ciel asked.

"Well, once you completed your goal, your spiritual essence will be the price of our contract. I will absorb it and be put into a deep sleep once again." The soft and serene voice explained.

"And that's it?" Ciel asked again.

"Yes. That will be it." The soft and serene voice confirmed. "So, Ciel, what do you say?"

"I'll ask but once more. Do you wish to form a contract with me?" The deep voice asked.

"And me as well?" The soft and serene voice added.

"I do! Now, stop asking these tedious questions, and let me know if we have a deal!" Ciel said, angrily and annoyed. That's when the white feathers began to rise up and slowly turn black along the dark blue aura swirled around and shot up as the crow and the sword had vanished and be replace with two shadowed figures as the two figures slowly grin, showing their fangs.