Chapter 10

(I don't own Where The Stars & Stripes & Eagle Fly by Aaron Tippin.)

The rest of my classes went by quick. I went to my locker to get stuff before lunch. I got to my locker and saw Ryder standing there.

"Ryder, you scared me a little bit." I told him.

"Someone can scare Kitty Wilde." He said smirking.

"Why so smirking?" I asked him.

"No reason." He told me.

"Okay. So I need some help. I want to set up a small camera or voice recorder in my locker. Where would be the best spot?" I asked him.

"I don't. Why?" He asked me.

"To try to catch my mystery guy." I told him.

"Oh. I don't know." He said.

"I think I am putting it right there. Thanks for the help. I will talk to you later." I said to him. I then walked away.

*Ryder's POV*

"Shit." I said out loud when Kitty walked away.

I walked to the lunch room. I saw Kitty already there; she was talking to Spencer. She looked over and smiled at me. I smiled at her back. I walked up to Jake.

"Can I talk to you man?" I asked him.

"Yeah, man. What's up?" He asked me.

"You know what." I said.

"Okay, came on." He said.

Then we walked away from the table.

"Okay, I have a problem." I told him.

"What is wrong?" He asked me.

"Kitty is putting a camera or voice recorder in her locker." I told him. He looked at me, surprised.

"Are you kidding me?" He asked me.

"No. She showed me where it is going." I told him.

"Man. I think she is on to you. She is trying to mess with you so she could know. I think we need to have some more guys." Jake said, smiling.

"Man, this is why you are my brother." I said to him.

"Don't forget it." He said.

*Kitty's POV*

It was the next day. Jane, Madison, Michelle, Stephanie, Cat, June, and Lesa help me watch who goes to my locker. We were all sped out to different places. We kept an eye on my locker. I then saw Skylar go to my locker. I looked over to the girls. It is Skylar. I then walked over to Skylar.

"Hey." I said.

"Yo." He said, smiling.

"So." I was saying until I saw TJ going to my locker. I looked over to the girls. I was confused.

"So what?" Skylar asked me, smiling.

"Are you and TJ working together?" I asked him.

"What are you talking about?" He asked me.

Before I answered, I saw one more person go to my locker. It was Spencer going there. I turned around to look at the girls. Then the bell rang. I headed to homeroom confused.