prolouge: act 1 scene 7

Hey everyone moonlight ocean fire here. As you read in the last thing I posted, was that Wattpad didn't save this scene

And FRICKING HELL I HAD SUCH A GOOD ENDING TO ACT 1!!!!

I am so pissed, at this app you will not believe how pissed I am..

So anyways this is going to be a summerised/ not full versiom of what I originally wrote for act 1 scene 7 and since I'm angry this is gonna be the most boring thing ever because WATTPAD DIDNT SAVE MY HARD WORK. Which TOOK ME FOREVER I MEAN 5000 WORDS MAY NOT BE MUCH TO A READER BUT FOR A Writer JUST WRITTING 1000 WORDS TAKES A LOT  OF TIME.   Feel free to skip thiS scene if you don't wanna read it. It's basically about how Adelina escapes the village with the help of this gay guy AND SHIT?!!  THE ONE I WROTE WAS SO GOOD I'm totally gonna be ashamed OF THIS VERSION!!

But yeah THIS WAS SUPPOESD TO BE THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF TH PROLOUGE I HATE YOUUUUUUU WATPAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also guys, after writtting the darkness in your void. I realised that I actually do have a love for writting short stories so I wanna give it a go! So on the sideline other than treason of  my heart, I'd be writting thoose too.

I also started writing this other book called our burning bromance  but I plan to make that my seccond project after treason of  my heart,

I know what your thinking, Your probably thinking, "moonlight, you shouldn't write more than one thing" or something along those guidelines

Let me state something,

While I still have over flowing ideas I write em down. Bits and pieces and then make a story because why forget a wonderful idea?

Anyways let's get back to the story ALSO I APPOLOIGISE OF THIS PART IS SHITTY I DONT EVEN FEEL LIKE WRITTING IT!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adelina's pov

So it's been three years, kirino has calmed down and started to warm up a little to Akira, but I have my doubts about him.
We barely even talk and he tries his best with Akira

That's all I need , he doesn't need to be a husband to me but he should at least try and be a father to Akira so I thought, this one day , was the day I regretted leaving Akira alone with him but it benefitted me and made me realised the true meaning of a leopard never changes his spots.

It was a Friday afternoon and I decided to go buy some vegetables I went to a local market, I got some glares here and there for some odd reason,

"Hey, why is everyone staring at that lady?"

"Oh, Honey, you seriously haven't heard? Which rock have you been living under?  she's the lady that made this man named jūyō commit suicide a few years back, apparently jūyō was inlove with her and didn't know she had a husband "

"URGH! What type of black magic did she use? I mean, doesn't she have a husband? I'm surprised that the government didn't execute her "

Oh yeah, jūyō..did I mention during that during the last three years people looked at kirino and I  in a horrid way? Yup. They even look at Akira when I take her to the market sometimes.

Word gets around fast over here, because our part of the community is quite small despite the amount of rich people in this area, you see our land is divided into three parts