Mysterious love

I met a stranger on the 19th April 1826, and he changed my life forever...
****
It was a bright Morning in Bethnal Green London. The sun brighter as ever, the streets filled with chatter and people walking and driving to their destinations.
Probably everything seemed like it could change one day for Olivia  Hawthorne Bennett. Olivia was a young beautiful lady, who knew nothing about her family, the only person she knew was her step Widowed Auntie Elizabeth Collins. Elizabeth tortured Olivia and this made Olivia hate her a lot. Elizabeth did nothing but made Olivia work all day. Olivia had barely no time for herself, but on days when Elizabeth was out of town, Olivia would go to the Charity home down across the street and help the Nuns.
Olivia loved the children at the Charity home, sometimes she would prepare a big bowl of soup, porridges

Claaaang...Claaaang... ,Olivia's alarm ranged. "Ughhhh... Can't I get five more minutes" Olivia said in a sleepy voice

"Wake up you lazy brat" Elizabeth said in anger

Olivia quickly got out of bed"I'm awake Auntie Ellie"

"Now, quite slacking around and get something useful to do, oh and one last thing, I will be out of town, for a bachelorette party, a very exquisite one, nothing you imbecile would understand, I won't tell when I'll be back but the house better be spotless when I get back, got that?"

"Yes Auntie Ellie " Olivia's eyes lingered on Elizabeth as she left the room. She fell on her bed and gave out a heavy sigh
"I'm I going to be under this cruel woman's misery's forever "
She quickly cleared those thoughts freshened up and wore a hoph skirt, red Victorian dress, Black boots , black gloves. She pinned up her loose curls and wore a black bonnet and headed to the charity home, since that was the only place which brought her joy.

As she walked through the bustling streets of 18th-century London, Olivia's gaze wandered, taking in the vibrant scene. On her way to the local charity home, she spotted a tall gentleman in fine attire, his dark coat and top hat exuding an aura of sophistication.

His piercing blue eyes caught hers, and for a fleeting moment, they locked in a silent understanding. Emily's cheeks flushed as she quickly looked away, her heart skipping a beat.

The gentleman's voice, low and smooth, called out, 'May I offer my assistance, miss?' Olivia turned back to find him approaching her, his long strides devouring the distance.

'Thank you, sir,' she replied, her voice barely above a whisper. 'I'm on my way to Madame LeRoux's Charity home.'

'Allow me to escort you,' he offered, his smile hinting at a deeper intention. 'The streets can be treacherous, especially for a lady as lovely as yourself.'

Olivia hesitated, unsure of the propriety, but the gentleman's charming manner put her at ease. Together, they strolled through the crowded streets, their conversation flowing effortlessly.

As they approached Madame LeRoux's Charity home,Olivia learned the gentleman's name was Henry Blackwood, a wealthy entrepreneur with connections to the upper echelons of society.

Their arrival at the Charity home interrupted their budding conversation, but Henry promised, 'I shall call on you soon, Miss...?'

'Olivia Bennett,' Olivia replied, her heart racing with anticipation.

With a bow, Henry bid her adieu, disappearing into the sea of faces, leaving Emily wondering if their chance encounter would blossom into something more."