Chapter one

The girl stood on the roof top looking at the city, that city that she has been living in for more than fifteen years. she is on the roof top every now and then. These days she was getting more restless. Her nightmares were getting more and more violent and in the last one she was there watching. The strange thing about these nightmares is that she couldn't feel sad for the people being harmed. She even felt satisfied when someone was killed, or they felt pain. It's okay to not feel anything at all towards people or things, that's how she has been her whole life, but why feel satisfaction. Maybe she was a sadist who enjoys watching or making people suffer. That could have been the case until last night's so-called nightmare she was lying there pretending to be dead in someone's body a little girl probably. she felt like she wanted to be dead, to be buried with her parents, who were being taken to some place, but her attempt failed when the doctors confirmed that she was alive and that her body was in good shape. That's when she ran to the ambulance which was taking her mother and took the chain on her mother's neck off and wore it, she felt pain a lot of pain and hatred. It was like an oath. I didn't understand it at the time, but after a few days of having the same nightmare. I understood that the little girl felt hatred, because she wanted revenge. That night Shianda had the same nightmare but from another point of view like someone else was watching the little girl and yes, she was a little blonde girl with blood stains on her left shoulder and dust on her clothes, face, hands and legs. From this point of view, it looks like a building has collapsed with them in. Very strange... where is the revenge in a building collapse? that is when I noticed that I felt nothing towards all that. Just felt responsibility towards that little girl who was now crying while holding her mother's chain to her chest. Then I went to the girl and took her into my arms. Then I took her hand and said in man's vice "you will get better. You will be fine. You are not alone." The last sentence was accompanied with a feeling of protectiveness. Then I said, "Be strong". The little girl looked at me. Then said, " I am not strong, but I will be." Then I woke up. In the next few hours, I didn't even try to sleep again. I wanted to stay awake and here I am standing on the roof top after two nights without sleep. I feel tired and sleepy but at the same time restless. Since I was young, I loved being here on the roof top, I loved smelling this air as the fresh air especially here smelled like iron rust not like the air I usually smell in the streets like dust and car exhaust. That's probably because I have very sensitive nose or because I get too much time alone to think. Actually now, after taking another look at these so-called nightmares, I am certain that these feelings that I get during these nightmares are other people's feelings like telepathy but with emotions. I think this is the only explanation for having the same scene with totally different emotions and for understanding all these information like that the dead woman was the little girl's mother after all I don't think that there was so much talking in these nightmares, but I understood the events very well. There was also that nightmare from my childhood about that boy who was being totally neglected by his father to the degree that he didn't bother looking for him when he left the apartment for more than three weeks. I don't know how I knew this information, but I knew them I even understood every word I heard even though it was in a different language That I don't recognize until now. This is all very weird but exciting. These dreams are like scattered parts of different stories. I won't call them nightmares anymore I will call them visions. Any way It's time for dinner. I should head downstairs to prepare the table, or my mum will come here and start talking about going out with some boy to end my loneliness. "So, Shianda, what color do you want your room?" my dad asked "white or pale grey" "you are too lame" said my brother Sami with full mouth. "This is neutral. Don't you think you should give your room some mood." Said my mom. " Nope, I want it to be neutral to suit any mood I want" " hmm, I think you are right. that's probably better." Said my father. "I am going to sleep; I have to wake up early tomorrow." I said excusing myself. I check my pack back for the last time before going to bed. I make sure that I have all the necessary things to survive in three days of camping and to avoid any unnecessary conversation I check that my headphones and e-reader are fully charged. Then I go to bed without any fear of visions after all they are just pieces of incomplete information that I get to know. I think I was getting more of these visions the last couple of weeks. Let's see what we have for tonight's show. It's so weird that a few hours ago I dreaded these visions and thought about them as nightmares, buy from this perspective I think that It's fun. 

Note: The dreams of our heroine (Shianda) are past memories of the other main characters.