Recap and Story of Jack and Leo

Title: Love in the Shadows of Blossom

Characters:

Leo: Innocent and soft-hearted, Leo is the top student in his class. He's majoring in Business at J&K University on a scholarship. Despite his humble background—his father works as a driver for the Blossom group—Leo's sincerity and determination shine through.

Jack: The charismatic heir to the J&K group, a prestigious and successful family business. Jack is ambitious, confident, and proud, but his heart is hidden beneath layers of arrogance. His family expects him to be the perfect heir, and this pressures him to look down on those he deems less important.

Supporting Cast:

John & Karen: Jack's loving parents, the owners of J&K group. They value family, business, and social status, and hold high expectations for their children.

Anthony & Mercy: Owners of the Blossom group. Anthony is competitive with J&K, while Mercy, now living abroad, is estranged from her family. Their daughter, Ruby, is missing, leaving behind a trail that Jack hopes to follow.

Scene 1: Orientation Day

Leo stood among the crowd of freshers, clutching his folder nervously. J&K University was a world he never thought he'd enter, but thanks to his scholarship, here he was. As the senior students gathered the first-years, Leo's heart raced—he was about to meet Jack, the senior in charge of their group.

Jack entered the playground with the aura of someone who commanded respect. He stood tall, confident, and untouchable, his gaze sweeping over the freshers.

"Hi, I'm Jack, second-year business major," he said in a clipped tone. "Introduce yourselves."

As one by one, the students introduced themselves, Leo waited his turn. Finally, he stepped forward.

"Hi, my name is Leo, and I'm majoring in business because—"

Before Leo could finish, Jack cut him off, "Next."

Leo's words died on his lips, and his face flushed with embarrassment. The way Jack looked at him, with thinly veiled disdain, made Leo feel small.

Scene 2: The Blossoming Rivalry

Leo couldn't understand why Jack seemed to hate him. Even though he was the top student, Jack acted as if he didn't belong there. The next day, after the awkward introductions, Leo decided to approach Jack to clear the air.

"Jack, did I do something wrong?" Leo asked, his wide, innocent eyes searching Jack's face for an answer.

Jack barely glanced at him. "You don't belong here. Scholarship students have no right to stand beside us."

Leo's heart sank as Jack walked away, his cold words echoing in his ears. He wasn't just any student—he was a driver's son, an outsider in this world of wealth and privilege.

Scene 3: A Proposal and a Secret

The day started like any other for Jack, until his father, John, called him into his study.

"Jack, I want to discuss something important," John began. "The Blossom group is a key player in our latest partnership. Anthony has put forth a unique proposal—he wants one of you boys to win over his daughter, Ruby, and whoever does will secure the deal."

Jack's brows furrowed. "You want me to court his daughter? But isn't she—"

"She's been missing," John admitted, "but we need to find her. You're the eldest, Jack. This could secure the future of J&K."