Cappuccino Cookie

Any gender arghh

I love him sm

C/F means Cookie flavor!

———

* A switch, but he would mostly be the bottom since he is tired to be the top. (He can sometimes be the top if he is in the mood!)

* You guys do it rarely (or sometimes), only to bond with him and make love to him because you love him, of course! (and to relief stress)

* He was a virgin, so he was shy and nervous to do the first move in doing it

* When in work, he always miss you... Well, sometimes too much to the point he jerks himself (or humps a pillow) while thinking about you while in break.

* Cappuccino Cookie always moans and whimpers (including groans) during it. (it is very pleasant to hear it tho)

* Oh, you are a female? He doesn't care if you want to be the top, he'll gladly let you (same as with the male)

* He doesn't mind sex toys.

* There was one time when you gave him a pocket pussy and told him that he could use it when he misses you too much

(The pocket pussy was covered in cum.)

* He lets you pull his ponytail (if in doggy style or any style)

* If the sex is so good, he would pass out after it.

* If he is the top, he has a bit of praise kink.

* His pace is liesure.

* His length is 6.3 inches, 7 inches when hard

* If you don't let him cum, he will instantly beg for you to let him.

Example:

" Mhm... C/F Cookie, please— Please, let me cum...! I'll be a good boy, I promise...— Ngh...! "

* You guys do it in midnight (12PM) and in the bedroom, because Cappuccino Cookie comes home late

* Cappuccino Cookie doesn't mind what kind of position he or you are in, as long the both of you are receiving pleasure

* If you have praise kink, he will be very shy.

* He prefers to take it slow/leisure, but if you do it fast, just make sure you did that because you are about to come.

———

350 words

I added some extra bc I love him so much like I love Langue De Chat Cookie HAJSJSJDNDKDKDKDK