3

-{Chace POV}-
————————
She is the prettiest girl on the whole planet. She looks so comfortable and peacefull while sleeping.

As i look around, i see that the other boys are sleeping too. Great.

I turn the tv off and scoop Harriet into my arms, and bring her into my room. I lay her on my bed.

What should i do? The guest bedroom is not cleanded yet. Shit.

And i also cant sleep on the coutch, because i will wake my friends.

I just sleep in my own bed, she won't mind right?

As i prepare myself for bed, brushing my teeth and chancing in some sweatpants and no shirt, because it is so fk hot here.

I slowly step into bed. I leave much space for her, so i dont make her uncomfortable or wake her up.

This feels so awkward.. what if shes gonna be mad or, idk
But then i feel her arms creep around my chest.

Fuck. She gives me butterflies.
Stay normal, dont move.

I look at her face. Shes still sleeping. She looks so peacefull.

She then tightens her arms around my chest, it looks like she wants to cuddle. Maybe she is just having a dream.

I really need to sleep. I'll just try.
- - - - - - - - - '
-{Harriet}- POV

I open my eyes and look around. Where the fuck am i? But then i heard a groan from someone, and i turn around.

It is Chace. Without a shirt. In the same bed as me. Laying next to me. Wow.

'Sorry sweetheart, you have fallen asleep on me, while we were watching a movie, and i brought you here so you could sleep'. He said with a really husky morning voice.

'Goodmorning to you too boss'. I said while laughing a little bit.
'Oh and sorry if i move to much in my sleep...'. I said a little embarrassed.

'Nehh, its okay. One thing... you cuddled me last night, and i didn't mind'. He said while smirking a little.

Fuck that looks hot. Him smirking with bedhair and with no shirt on.

'You like the view?'. He asked.

I nodded slowly and then laughed.
'Im still tired'. I said while letting myself fall on the bed. But i accidently have fallen on Chace a little.

I looked up at him and say 'sorry'. But then i see he is smirking.
'You look hot'. I said on accident. My hand is on my mouth, to stop myself from screaming.

He then grabbed my waist and set me on his lap facing him.

'You look hot too'. He wispered.

'You remember yesterday right? When you sang a song?, your voice is so fk beautiful. So will you please wanna go in our band? You can be the singer with me'. He said.

'Me? Ppffffhh. Noooo. I cant even sing'. I said.

'Believe me, you can. So will you please join?, pleassee?'. He begged.

'No'. I said.

He then kissed my neck and asked it again. I responded No again.
He then gave me another kiss on my neck.

He does this multipal times. But then before he kissed my neck again, i grabbed his face, so he he'll look at me.

'Fine, and please stop giving me kissed on my neck'. I said.

'Good'. He said while looking really happy.

I moved a little with my hips, to ajust how i was sitting on his lap. Because i wasn't sitting comfortable.

But then i felt some strong hands grab my hips, and hold them still.

He then wispered in my ear 'If you do this again princess, something bad will happen, that you dont want to happen'.

I just realized what i did.

I did it again. He then groaned. And wispered 'please stop'. While looking at me.

I did it one more time. As i see him groan once again.

'Sorry, i like to see people in pain. You may call me a freak haha'. I said.

'Oh believe me, im not in pain sweetheart'. He wispered, while making a hickey on my neck.

I did it again, but then he grabbed my hips and pressed me harder down on his lap. I felt his member.

I then moaned. Fuck. I jumped off his lap and then ran away to the bathroom.

Wtf is wrong with me. Do normal Harriet. Your gonna end in hell.

I then waited for 30 minutes before walking out of the bathroom to the living room. Where i meet the others.

They all look hungry. So i asked 'you guys want some pancakes?'.

They all say yes at the same time.
'Wait, do you know where Chace is?'. Mateo asked. 'Yeah he is in his room i think'. I said while walking to the kitchen.

I grab al the ingredients and put an apron on.

Making the batter and poring it in a pan to bake the pancakes.

I've done this so many times. It is just to fk easy.

As im baking, i feel some hand creep around my waist. 'What are you making?'. Chace asked. 'Pancakes'. I said.

'Sounds good'. He said.

'You guys look like a married couple'. Miles said. 'No no, hes just happy that i joined the band'. I said

'You joined the band?, YEAHHHHH. Your the bestttt!!'. He said while running to me to hug me.

But Chace wouldn't let him.
'Mine'. He said.

'Im not yours'. I said.

'Yes you are, i payed for you sweetheart~'. He said while squeezing my waist.

'Hmmm i see a hickeyy, what did you two do last night?'. Finn asked.

'Nothing'. Chace and i said at the same time.

Then Chace wispered 'Your gonna fix the mistake you made earlier'. In my ear.

'It is hot asf today'. Mateo said.

'We can go swiming, but the problem is that i dont have my swimwear with me'. I said.

'Dont worry girlll, we will go to the mall to buy one'. Mateo said, while grabbing my hand and walking to the door.

I pull the apron off and said 'Chace, you make the pancakes for them, we will be back in 30 minutes'. I said while walking to the car.

- - - - - - - -
While Mateo is driving i asked 'What kind of bikini should i buy?'.

'You should buy a sexy dark red one, your gonna drive Chace crazy with that'. He said.

'Why red?'. I asked.

'Its his favourite color and you litterly have a body of an fasion model, so your gonna look so good girlll'. He said while grinning a little.

'We'll see'. I said. Maybe im just gonna tease Chace a little bit.

- - - - - -
We finnaly arived at the mall, and we immediaty runned to the swimwear shop.

I was just looking at a bikini for 2 minutes, but then Mateo runs to me and had like 10 bikinis in his hands. 'Here you go girl, come with me'. He said while he walked to the chancing rooms.

As i walk into one of the chancing rooms i look true the bikinis. There was also a dark red one.

'Your doing a fasionshow okay?'. He said.

The first one was dark blue, but it looked ugly asf, then i had a yellow one. That one was even uglier.

As i fitted al 9 bikinis, they all look ugly so we were sad. But then i forgot to put the red one on.

As i chance into the bikini i look in the mirror. I look sexy asf. It is tight, sexy and a pretty color.

As i do the last cat-walk, Mateo his jawn almost fell. He screamed and emmediatly said 'This is the one'.
________
Chapter 4 -->