𝖮1 > 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹!

𝗔𝗗𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗜𝗣 !𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥

𝗔𝗗𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗜𝗣 !
𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥.

"SO..."

"You guys are saying, that you've been experiencing these nightmare-ish thing for months? I'm not sure how to react.. usually these ARE some kind of mentally ill symptoms. Hihi." [Name] calmly stated as she checks her newly painted nail art over and over.

The ginger haired female, known as Ashlyn only sighed. Normally she'd gave up in an instant, but they were in desperate for back-up. And since [Name] is the only senior from highschool she knew, the red-head had to do it.

It was for the sake of surviving.

Logan gulped awkwardly, trying to ease himself up from the tension. The boy is trying his best to calm down. Speaking with a senior especially about some unbelievable topic is quite hard.

Now you may be asking, why is Logan here?

Ashlyn brought him to come along. As far as she knew, the nerd had the most chance of getting their senior's trust.

Logan then spoke up. "I know that our explanation didn't seem to make any sense, but we really need your help.. we're not lying about the phantom realm, but it's fine if you don't believe us..!"

The boy had to inhale half of Earth's oxygen after that long ahh sentence without a pause.

[Name] then smiled. It's sickeningly sweet.
Author's think it's addictive.

Back to story. Ashlyn then stood up, taking Logan's hand and yanking him out of [Name]'s.. surprisingly comfortable sofa.

"C'mon, Logan. It's no use-"

"Who said I didn't believe yoouuu??"
[Name] interrupted them with a light chuckle, signaling that she's amused by their antics.

The two sophomores slowly turned their heads back, as if saying "for real bruh??"
[Name] could see how their expression lifted up from worried frown to a bright one. She then squealed.

Suddenly, the older female jumped to Logan and Ashlyn. Although they managed to catch her, they seemed a bit.. struggling.

-

"Author, are you saying we're big back coded..?"

"You're delusional, I would never do such thing."