Release the Beasts

It was finally time. Izuku, Luz, and their friends were walking toward the impressive Yuuei campus. Amity had seemed nervous, so Boscha, like a good sister, had suggested Luz walk next to and hold the cat girl's hand in order to help her. For a moment Amity gave Boscha a betrayed look, but then Luz took her hand, and the cat girl just seemed to space out with a small smile. Willow, Izuku, and Boscha shared a knowing look, but left the duo alone. If it was meant to happen it would on its own.

Since Gus and Boscha's exams were in the same direction, they headed off together, but before they did Izuku and Luz gave them a fist bump, and they all shared a nod. If the duo ran into any trouble, they knew what to do.

With their resident crab and chameleon away to conquer their own exams, the big bad wolf, and his trio of less visibly intimidating pack mate's made their way toward their written exam site. Willow and Amity had dressed in their usual styles. Willow, an army green sleeveless tank top, comfortable black slacks with one of Izuku's red hoodies for luck, her hair tied in a braid, and her antlers polished. Amity, a short sleeved slightly oversized long black dress shirt to hide that her tail was currently wrapped around her waist, black leggings, and heavy black boots.

Izuku and Luz were dressed a bit more 'showy' than they usually would, while also each having a small backpack. Luz, on Amity's suggestion, was wearing a modified white and purple top with portions cut away so she could extend her wings, an open black leather jacket Amity had 'let her borrow', along with black fingerless gloves Amity had insisted she wear, her hair allowed to hang and run wild like her mom's, and a pink skirt with very cheap white leggings. Izuku, on the other hand, leaned into his 'big bad wolf' persona harder than ever. His chopped green curls were allowed to be even wilder than usual, a simple oversized black t-shirt, dark green leather jacket, baggy black cargo pants, and to finish the look... his collar and muzzle.

The four got a lot of looks, but nobody bothered them, and the few adults they saw just snickered at the display. Where the foursome went whispers followed, but they didn't care. Izuku wanted them to stare at him in fact. The more attention he got the less people stared at the girls, so he was happy about that. Also, nobody wanted to bother them as long as the 'potentially dangerous' guy was nearby. Luz could taste the fear and nervousness in the air, and Izuku could smell it, so they knew the plan was working.

When they got to their first test site they found a smiling Nemuri Kayama aka the mature rated hero: Midnight, in her usual hero costume of a skin tight flesh tone bodysuit, leather dominatrix gear, and a tiny red mask. She gave each of them a small nod of welcome until she noticed Izuku's collar, and the look in her eyes changed... in an almost predatory way. After all the nights of intense study they had all done, the test itself was depressingly easy to get through. Shocking all the other applicants, the foursome finished the exam with time to spar. When they turned in their tests though, Willow made sure to look Midnight in the eye as she pulled Izuku down by his collar and kissed the boy on the cheek. The hero only chuckled at the display, and nodded respectfully, while secretly hoping to see the antlered girl again. Midnight could teach her so much...

Since they had some free time before the practical test was explained, the foursome started walking about, and followed their noses until they found a girl with mossy green hair and sharp teeth relaxing beneath a tree. As they approached her, the girl's body jerked and she hissed, even as small axolotl fin nubs started growing out of her hair and her skin became a bit more scaly, the foursome ignored her reaction and just smiled. Luz was the first to speak up as she waved, "Hey Setsu. Didn't see ya on the way in this morning? Did you change your mind on taking heroics?"

The girl stopped hissing, and cocked her head as the nubs wiggled for a moment. Suddenly the girl smiled and returned to her previous appearance, "Boss, it's you! Oh, I'm sorry about that. You caught me napping, and... old habits ya know." Setsuna looked around and took notice of the others before she saw Izuku, and bowed her head, "And you brought the Big Boss with you?!"