-4-

(Night- 9:30pm)

"It's alright honey, i am sure he will be fine with them, please stop worrying so much" Mr

"It's alright honey, i am sure he will be fine with them, please stop worrying so much" Mr.kim spoke consoling mrs.min who was crying silently while saying-

"I know he is not going to stay with them, he will leave from there and i don't know what he will do with himself"

"Since when he started to behave like this? I am surprised to know that he doesn't even think about his own safety, he can't survive alone but doesn't even wanna stay with the relatives for too long? That's something very risky" Taehyung asked with a frown, he is very confused about this situation and deep down, he is feeling guilty for something which even he doesn't know.

"That's a quite long story, he got so abusive towards m-"

"Yeah you told us this before but i want to know that how this all started? There must be a reason that he ended up like this, everything starts from somewhere and as we all have heard that 'villains are not born- they are made' so i would like to know that how such a calm looking person becomes so violent?" Taehyung questioned interrupting mrs.Min.

Taehyung raised his eyes brows towards Mrs.min when she spoke nothing and just leaned against Mr.kim while mumbling
"I am sorry, i am just too shaken up from inside from the thoughts of something happening to my child, i am sorry"

"Hey, it's alright we understand, we can have this talk later anytime, you should take some rest for now so let's go to the room" Mr.kim said helping Mrs.min to get up and then took her out from the dining room.

Taehyung looked towards the window, his body getting tensed looking at the snow storm outside
"What is happening to me? For what i am worried about?"

Taehyung looked towards the window, his body getting tensed looking at the snow storm outside"What is happening to me? For what i am worried about?"

Meanwhile, on the other side,

"e-eomma" Yoongi was sitting down infront of his house door. The weather was so cold but that was not affecting him right now, even though his body was freezing but what was making him feel vulnerable is the absence of his mother who left him alone. He was so happy this morning when his mother smiled towards him but now? He's all alone, sad, devastated.