PROLOGUE

The warm light of the afternoon sun bathes the city, bustling and driving through the streets, school was out for a break, people strolling the sidewalk a they either to get to work or return to their homes

The warm light of the afternoon sun bathes the city, bustling and driving through the streets, school was out for a break, people strolling the sidewalk a they either to get to work or return to their homes. It was a nice little city filled of many going to their own daily lives, living and breathing with so many things can happen in each second it ticks all over the globe and none of the most have no knowledge of ever occurring.

The sun, sinking at the west horizon giving nice ombre effect of the orange, yellow, and pink, meets the dark, blue-violet night veil with the stars beginning to be visible to everyone and the moon rising from the east-- taking its turn to rule the sky and shy the light that the sun gives.

Somewhere away from the busy city; at a train station, a woman with a long, wavy, brunette hair tied into a nice, clean bun was sitting beside a young ten year old boy, smothering the latter of motherly hugs and kisses-- repeating to the young boy of how much she loves him an that she will miss him dearly and the son attempting to escape the doting affection of his mother that was simply too much for him as of now. Meanwhile, at the other side of the boy sat the father, tall, good look for his age-- tousle hair to the side with a lock of white accompanying the black color-- watching the love of his life, his wife, suffocate their son with love. The man smiles warmly inwardly chuckling at the scene happening before his eyes; he knows how much love she held for their son and the thought of being way from him in such distance makes her worry of what can happen to him when they are away.

"Aahh, Sayang, you don't have to squeeze the light out of him." Says the husband, unraveling her arms around the boy to give him some space and air to breathe. "He's just going to Aba for the break."

The brunette sighs, letting go of her son, holding the child's round chubby face. "Eh, I know, I know, Cinta. Mama will just miss you so much, you know?" She sulks, this is the most distance she will be away from their little boy, and being a mother she is, she cannot help to think of anything bad happening to their only child. "Awwe, you're so cute, how can I ever let go of my little boy?"

A voice then cuts off her gloomy attitude. "Ish, stop being a helicopter mom. The kiddo's got this, he's ten." Scolds a red, circular robot to the woman floating behind the small family of three, rolling the digital eyes at her dramatic whining.

The mother snapped her head at the robot, not appreciating of the term that was used onto her. "Hey, I am not being a helicopter parent, I am a mother just being worried for the safety of her child. Therefore I conclude you shut your metal mouth."

"I'm just saying. You're being overprotective of him, not mention spoiling the kid." Expose the robot to the open air-- it can't cross its robot arm because of the soccer ball being held. The mother huffs of irk at the robot's words, countering his statement with her own claim.

"Oh shush, you're being a hypocrite right now, MechaBot. Between us, you as well worry for his safety, ergo contradicting your statement of me being protective when you are equally so, the same. You are guilty." Remarked the woman, exposing the red floating robot as well.