1

Xiao zhan comes out from operation room after a long surgery . He huffed and went inside his cabin which was big . He sits at his chair and tiredly lean down on his chair. He opened his one of the file and smile seeing a photo on him .

Its his lover's

"You know i am really tired today. I wanna sleep but i also don't wanna sleep. You will be wondering why ? Hum.. guess " he was talking with picture..

"Well leave you can't guess . Let me tell you . Bcz i always saw same dream of you going away from me . I die always in my dream . My heart bleeding. I am stuck on same night . I can see your back moving away from me. You know what !! This hurts . Hurts a lot . I c-can't " at the end he choked with his words and a warm tear roll down from his eyes ...

"You s-should rest n-now " saying this he again put that picture inside the file and again leaned down on his chair with eyes closed as warm tears were rolling down from his eyes .

One couple was standing outside the cabin with teary eyes as they share gazes . They were non other then zhan's parents . They see their son taking with picture. They had seen how their son become living zombie without any excitement, without any happiness , without hope nothing just living his life with empty heart .

"We did wrong !! " his mom mumbled and his dad hugged his mom . Its too late to relaise them their mistake . They had already destroyed everthing with their over possessive and in finding more unstable they broke his heart .

" But its too late , we doesn't even cure it " his dad said with sad smile as he saw his one and only son sitting at chair and with written sadness on his face all over . Its ling time ago when they last saw their son laughing

Exactly 4 years ago , with his gege .

" please do something!! Honey , i can't see him like this " as she broke hug and started punching his chesf " Go and find him . You are richest businessman use your power , your authorities and go and find him !!! Go bring my son's happiness "

"Hussshh !! I will !! " saying this they both hugged each other . They want their son's smile back then they have to find that one and only person Wang Yibo !!!

.....

Its normal day at hospital everything is going according to time and normally. Zhan come back at his cabin after checking his patience. He just slump down on his chair and take a deep breath as he was going to take a little rest but startled when he hear loud voices outside.

Peaceful slience of hospital was broken when some people comes running holding a person on their arms as he had shoot on his stomach and his blood was oozing non stop . His wound was tied with cloth but it was not enough to stop the blood from coming out .

"Please, doctor help us !!" One of them shouted

"D-don't p-panic " wounded man said with difficulty. But other one got more emotional that how can he even think about him at this misery situation of himself.

Zhan came running their as peoples and doctors were already collected there with concern look . Zhan push them aside and move forward. He was a man whose face was covered with hairs and had a gun shoot on his stomach. He panicked and shouted " what the hell are you guys doing ? Take him at operation room "

"B-but its police case "

"We are police officers. I am Liu Zhu and he is my senior Wang Yibo !! " as this name escape from his mouth zhan's heart stop beating . His lover is in front of him after long time and that's also in this state . He never thought that he will meet with Yibo like this . He used to think that one day he will see Yibo with his childrens and wife living happily but this .. he never and ever imagine in his wildest dream . His trance of thoughts broke when he hear same deep yet soft voice again

"I-its o-okie .... w-we can w-wait until o-our other team m-members arrive " as he coughed blood making Zhan's hands go cold . No !! He can't loss him now . He can't let him suffer here in pain . No matter what !!

"Hurry up !! Take him at operation room right now ! " its first time that they saw zhan commanding them . Zhan is owner of this hospital but he never command them but today his voice was also cold.

...........

Wuhuuuu ... happy happy for no matter 😁😁