with you

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲.

Entering the apartment - Minho let out a loud sigh. They've had a rough day and the only thing they need now is their girlfriend who doesn't come home for another hour or so. Instead, they threw their leather jacket on to the couch and made their way to the bathroom.

After a nice long, warm shower, Minho dried their hair, brushed their teeth, and finally plopped down on the bed to take a nice long nap whilst waiting for their girlfriend.

But,

Just as they closed their eyes - their phone rung. The sound was obnoxious and nothing but loud. With a groan of tiredness and frustration, they picked it up only to see the name 'my precious pretty girl<3' on the display. This time with a smile, they picked up the phone.

"Hi honey." Minho said, joy flowing through their words.

"Hi baby, I'm on my way home now. I miss you so much." Minho's girlfriend - Jisung said. They could practically hear the smile on her face. "I miss you too. When you come back, can we have a nap date, please?" Jisung chuckled "of course we can baby." Minho let out a little 'yay' and both said goodbye, obviously not forgetting to say I love you to one another.

After five minutes, Minho fell into deep slumber. Warm under the fluffy blanket, with their monkey teddy caged between their arms.

Walking in to the house - Jisung noticed minho's leather jacket on the couch, but they were no where in sight. "Baby I'm home!" She yelled, hearing no response, she frowned slightly. Jisung threw off her shoes and jacket and made her way to their shared bedroom.

Seeing the sight, she cooed. She wanted to oh so badly hug her partner but remembered they didn't like to be touched if someone hadn't showered and was outside. So, with a sigh she made her way to the bathroom to have a rushed shower.

After a warm yet rushed shower, Jisung made her way to the bed. Carefully sliding into the bed - under the comfortable fluffy warm blanket, and snaking her hands around her partners waist, holding them close.

Feeling the familiar, warm touch, Minho turned around snuggling closer to Jisung chest. Entangling their legs, and draping on arm over their lovers waist.

And both, yet again, fell asleep in one anothers warm embrace feeling happy and complete.

If you're confused - Minho is me and I am non-binary and Jisung is the loml