⚲ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙 ⚲

I'm every nightmare you ever had! I am your worst dream come true! I'm everything you ever were afraid of!

❝ I'm every nightmare you ever had! I am your worst dream come true! I'm everything you ever were afraid of! ❞

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

RAIN POURED HEAVILY

   Bill denbrough sat in his bed folding and creasing papers as his little brother Georgie gazed out into the storm with nervousness, drawing smiling faces on the fog covered window. "Sure I won't get in trouble, Bill?" the little boy asked with worried laced in his tone.  Bill just sits up in his bed, surrounded by tissues and sheets of newspaper, finishing creases on a paper boat. "Don't be a wu-wu-wuss. I'd come with you if I weren't" fake coughs "dying".

"You're not dying" Georgie sighs a little bit annoyed with such an obvious lie, as he stepped away from the window and a little bit closer to bill to see the boat progress. "You didn't see the vv-v-v-vomit coming out of my nose this morning." Bill voices trying to sell his lies to Georgie. "That's disgusting..." Georgie scoffed as he walked closer to the bed with a look of disgust.

Bill just ignored him as he continued to work on the boat. "Ok, get the wax." Georgie just looked at bill before looking towards the door then back at bill "In the cellar?" He asked with a hint of nervousness. "You want it to f-f-fl-float don't you?" His older brother asked as he looked up at him.

Georgie rolled his eyes before letting out a low sigh "ugh fineee" he said lowly as he walked away and out the room but snatching a walkie talkie before doing so.

With Georgie out of the room bill continued to focus more on the boat and even adding Georgie's name to it and small little details to make it more fun. As the rain gets harder and fogs over the smiley face that the little boy drew on the window earlier making it disappear little......by.....little.....

OCTOBER 1988
__________________________________

GEORGIE skips downstairs with his walkie in hand, catching a glimpse of his mother playing the piano in the parlor with his sister. But Georgie just ignores it as he continues to make his way to the kitchen which also leads to the cellar.

Upon getting closer to the kitchen Georgie movements became slower but instantly stop as he enters the kitchen and is greeted with the sight of the cellar door. His stomach sinks and he stares blankly as he comes face to face with it...the only thing that stands between him and the monster in the basement created by his imagination...

The little boy hesitantly walked towards the door, slowly opening it and peaking his head and half his body through. Gathering his courage he fully steps but stops at the top of the stairs before walking down.

Georgie just stared at the bottom of the staircase as his imagination began to create fake noises and movements in the dark, his breathing quickened a bit as fear was getting the best of him....The dark basement glares back at him, taunting.