THE CALL

Hey guys, sorry for not uploading in the meantime. And thanks for reading my story. Keep supporting.

As the concert venue in France buzzed with anticipation, the members of the group were getting ready backstage, hearts pounding with excitement for their final show before returning to Korea. The concert hall was packed to the brim, fans electrified with energy, cheering loudly even before the first note played. Felix, ever the meticulous manager, made his rounds, ensuring everything was in perfect order. The members were warming up, stretching, and rehearsing their moves one last time before hitting the stage.

Suddenly, Hyunjin excused himself hurriedly, making his way to the nearest washroom designated for the male staff. The urgency in his stride was palpable. After emerging from the restroom, he paused to inspect his reflection in the mirror, adjusting a few stray strands of hair carefully to avoid messing up his makeup. As he smoothed down his shirt, he noticed it had come untied, revealing more skin than he was comfortable with. Struggling to tie it back in place, he removed his jacket but couldn't quite reach the back.

After a minute of struggling he heard the sound of door closing, sensed there was someone maybe one of thier staffs.
Frustration building, he sighed in resignation and muttered, "Hey, can you please give me a hand?" He didn't bother looking up, assuming it was one of the staff members.

To his surprise, there was no verbal reply, but he heard footsteps approaching. Before he could react, he felt his shirt being pulled firmly yet gently.

"It needs to be tied tightly, or it'll come undone again. Is that alright, Hyunjin?"

Startled, Hyunjin glanced into the mirror and met Felix's reflection. Felix was calmly tying his shirt with careful precision. Although Hyunjin was taken aback by Felix's sudden appearance, he didn't protest. Memories of the past few days fluttered in his mind-how Felix had seamlessly integrated into their group, quickly earning the trust of all the members. Hyunjin, however, remained guarded, unsure of whether he could fully let his walls down around Felix.

"Is that okay, Hyunjin, or should I call one of the staff to help instead?" Felix's voice was soft but clear, his hands still at work.

"N-no, no!!...it's fine. You can do it. Just loosen it a little-it's too tight," Hyunjin replied shyly, a faint blush creeping onto his cheeks. He watched Felix closely through the mirror, noticing how focused he was, the small hands brushing against his skin as he finished tying the knot. There was an unknown but undeniable flutter in Hyunjin's chest.

Felix stepped back and smiled. "All done. Now you don't have to worry about it coming undone."

"Thanks, Felix," Hyunjin muttered, feeling a bit embarrassed but grateful.

"You're welcome, Hyunie," Felix replied casually, the new nickname catching Hyunjin off-guard. Felix left the washroom as quickly as he had entered, and Hyunjin lingered for a moment, staring at his reflection, a small smile forming on his lips. With a deep breath, he rejoined the group, ready for the performance.

The concert itself was a whirlwind of energy, every member giving their all on stage. Felix stood on the sidelines, monitoring the show with intensity, ensuring everything went smoothly. Despite having seen their performances before, watching them this close felt entirely different. The concert ended in a thunderous applause, and the members retreated backstage, panting from the adrenaline rush. Staff hurried to provide them with towels and water as they basked in the success of the night.

Felix joined them, clapping in admiration. "You guys were phenomenal out there. Absolutely mind-blowing! I couldn't take my eyes off you."

Chan grinned and patted Felix on the back. "Thanks, Felix. You and the crew kept everything running smoothly. We couldn't have done it without you."