How He Changed My Life (Niall Horan/One Direction FanFiction)

And here's one directions new single "WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!!!" I turn up the volume of my phones radio as the song plays "duh duh duh duh duh duh duh...." I sing along with the music jumping around my kitchen while making my lunch. "THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!" I sing as loud as I can. I love being home alone :) when I'm finished making my lunch I turn of the music and head upstairs to my room and I sit down on my bed and start eating my lunch. When I'm finished I head to the shower. After I get out I throw on some clothes, just my bra, underwear, spaghetti strap top and my favorite pair of pj shorts. Hm comfy! Just then I hear a knock on my door I look out my window and see a guy at my door, he has his head down so I can't quite see his face. I head down my stairs and open the door I look up a little to see a blue eyed, blond haired person staring at me. I know who is is. I know exactly who it is. Its Niall Horan! I've never really been the biggest directioner, but I've always been fond of Niall.

"Hello", I say, a little surprised. I try to hold back from totally fan-girling because I want him to feel like a normal person. Better chance for him to take me as a friend rather than a crazed fan-girl.

"hey" he replies "do you know where the nearest gas station is? Me and my friends have been looking for it forever"

"um, I actually don't I can search it up on my computer if you want" I say

"that would be great!" Niall replies, "do you mind if I get my friends? They get really impatient?"

"sure, that's fine"

I know what you're thinking, you probably think I said I don't know where the gas station is so that they will come into my house, but I don't. I have no idea. I just moved into this new town with my grandma because my life at home was bad.

*flashback*

"get out of my house" my mom says patiently. I know she's mad but she is trying to be calm. She knows I'm hiding at the top of the stairs. Listening.

"come on sweetie, i just had a couple beers" my "dad" says

"you have had WAY more than "couple beers" she says sternly. "now get out, or i'll call the cops."

"you know what. FINE. ill leave, but not before my good night kiss.." 

"i"m not kissing you, now get out" 

"fine then bitch!" 

*end of flashback*

That's when my dad hit my mom, beat her actually, she had a concussion and everything. she was really messed up after that, so that's why i moved here.

"Knock Knock" Niall says as he enters with his 4 friends.

"hey" i say

"hi they all say" 

"you guys sit down, I'll get you something to eat"

i come back out with some chips and set it down on the table. 

"here you go guys"

"thanks ! " they all say in unison 

"okay, I'll go search it up for you guys" I say over the boys chewing and talking

"I'll come to" Niall says. Almost a little to eagerly. "I want to see it for myself.."  he says trying to cover up how eager he sounded.

"alright" I say "follow me"

We head down my stairs to the 2nd floor and I sign onto my computer. I search up the the clostest gas station and start to show Niall where to go.

"got it?" I say and look over to him. When I look over he is staring at me, he quickly looks to the computer.

"yeah, I got it, thanks. Do you think you could print it out just in case?"

"sure." I say

I press "ctrl, alt, P" on my computer and press print, I head to the printer and hand him the papers of the directions

"thanks" he says "that was a big help"

"anytime" i respond

We head up stairs and the boys are eating the last of the chips i placed

Boy, they eat quick

"I got the directions guys, let's go" Niall says

I can hear the disappointment in his voice. I walk to my door and open it and watch them pass through the door one by one. I'm sad though, that was my chance to actually meet and talk to one direction and I blew it by trying not to "fan-girl" but I guess it was okay. At least I met them.

"bye guys" I say, Waving to the four boys. Niall is the last one to leave. Before he goes turns around to me.

"I'm staying in town for a little while. So I might need more directions. " he says with a smile

" see you soon then" I say back

"bye" he says

"bye."

--------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this is my first book so far :) I hope you like it :) Please comment and vote :)