he's here.

Im going to write whenever i can and as much as i can, I have a habit of writing really short chapters so im really sorry, Ill try to make them longer but its hard. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could barley sleep last night because i was thinking of Niall. He didn't text me back yet and i was just about to give up talking to him again. Then suddenly my phone started to ring, i quickly gabbed it and checked my texts. IT WAS NIALL!! i was so exited i started jumping around. I read the text. 

"sorry i couldn't get back to you, Harry stole my phone and wouldn't give it back because i lost a dare.. haha."

Oh niall... i think to myself. I start to answer..

"its okay." 

I didn't know what else to say? I wasn't going to say "oh i miss you" or "i think I'm starting to like you" 

*3 months later* 

I jolt awake to hear a loud crash in the kitchen. i slowly make my way to my stairs and see my cat walking up them. I pick him up..

"oh boy, what did you do, silly" 

i put him down and head down to the kitchen to see what he made a mess of only to see my dad. He isn't suppose to be allowed to see me and he is in my kitchen. I sneak upstairs as quitely as i can but he sees me so i run. He grabs me at my stomach and drags me down. I start screaming and he covers my mouth, i can hear my cat meowing loudly at him. im thinking how to get out of this, but he has a tight grip on me. He starts talking.. 

"Now sweetie, you know I've been in jail and i wanted to pay you a visit and say hi." 

I squirm trying to break free of his grasp. I manage to bit his hand but he doesnt even flinch all he does is slap me. I squeak in pain, i can feel my face getting hot where he hit me. He runs his thumb over it. 

"Now, i thought i taught you no to bite when you were a kid. Why cant you just be fucking appreciative that I'm here saying hello to my beautiful daughter whom i haven't seen in years. just stop moving and i can let go of your mouth." 

I stop trying to get out of his grasp. He finally lets go of my mouth and i don't scream, i have a plan. He lets me go.

" okay sweetie lets catch up on things..." 

I push him as hard as i can, me being not that strong barley do anything but knock him off balance a little bit. He trips on the carpet and falls, I take my advantage and run up to my room and lock my door. I grab my phone ignoring the text from Niall and dialing 911. He runs up to my room and tries to get in but he cant do it, he is yelling things at me and i start to cry. The call goes through

"Hello, 911, this is Candice, whats your emergency?"

"My dad is trying to get into my room, he isn't suppose to see me, restraining order." my words are shaky from being scared and crying. I can hear my dad run down the stairs obviously getting something to get into my room. I can hear him come up the stairs and yell stuff at me.. 

"get off the phone right now or ill kill you!! you're a fucking bitch! hang up the phone!" 

I don't listen and keep talking to the 911 person. 

"okay sweetie"  Candice's voice is sweet and caring "Police should be there momentarily"

"okay i reply" I decide to hide in my closet in case he does get in. I can hear him yelling and fidgeting with my door. I hear the police sirens ringing and my dad stays one last thing..

"ill be back, bitch." 

I can hear him running, the police pull in and he is gone. They wont find him, he has run away from the cops for year without being caught. I unlock my door and the cops come it and start talking to me. I tell them everything and eventually they leave. I know my dad wont be back for at least 2 weeks and i need a place to go. I think for a while.... NIALL!