Cheirophilia

Cheirophilia: Sexual fetish for hands

Description: San and Wooyoung only met a little while ago, but they were both interested in each other. One tension filled moment changes their relationship in a way neither of them had expected, but they wouldn't have it any other way.

CW: Cheirophilia, hair pulling, slight dirty talking, slight degrading, choking, biting.

Thanks for reading, my little cinnamon bears! I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!

+++

Wooyoung and San had been obsessed with each other from the first moment they met in a life drawing class a few weeks ago. They had become fast friends and realized they went to the same university. After that, they were inseparable, almost attached at the hip.

Wooyoung was studying painting while San studied pottery. They had watched each other do their work before, but San always wanted them to work together at the same time. He wanted to be able to watch Wooyoung create something beautiful out of nothing but a canvas, brushes, paints, pencils, and paper while he turned a lump of clay into a beautiful vase.

"Wooyoung-ah?" San questioned as they ate lunch together.

"What?" Wooyoung answered, not bothering to finish chewing.

San smiled at him. He always found it endearing how Wooyoung didn't bother to act formal at all, acted like there was no one around him while he did the most embarrassing things. San was a stark contrast, always making sure he was prim, proper, and respectful.

"Do you want to bring your supplies to my place so you can paint and I can do some pottery?" San asked with a smile, unable to resist pinching his best friend's cheek.

Wooyoung's eyes lit up immediately, rapidly nodding his head before shoveling more food into his mouth. He then grabbed some more food and placed it against San's lips, a satisfied look coming over his features when San accepted the food. Wooyoung had an obsession when it came to feeding San, and San was more than happy to go along with it.

They went back and forth like this, Wooyoung eating the food from his own bowl before digging into San's plate to feed the boy across from him. At first San had found it weird, but he learned over time that this was how Wooyoung showed affection. He had odd ways of showing it, but Wooyoung's affection was clear as day when you knew how to read the signs.

"When do you want to do it?" Wooyoung finally asked as they cleaned up after themselves.

"Tomorrow we have our life drawing class, so maybe the day after that? Friday?" San asked, eyes filled with hope.

"That sounds great, Sannie," Wooyoung smiled once they were done.

San watched as Wooyoung took a deep breath, arms shaking, almost seeming as though he was hesitating. Before San knew what was happening, Wooyoung placed a firm peck on his cheek before walking away swiftly.

San's heart pounded in his chest. Wooyoung had never done that before. San did have to admit, he had been attracted to Wooyoung since he first laid eyes on him, but he would never admit that to Wooyoung himself. San became just as shaky as Wooyoung had been while placing his fingers over where Wooyoung's lips had just been, and the feeling lasted for the rest of the day.

\\\

They didn't see each other for the rest of that day, but when they saw each other at lunch the next day, Wooyoung acted like nothing had happened. He happily fed San while all San could do was accept the food and stare at Wooyoung with his mind running a thousand miles per hour.