THIS BITCH

OH MY GOSH LEMME TELL YALL SUMMM

So there's this girl we gon call almond cause her head built like one.
Me and my friends can't STAND THAT HO
She rude asf, cut people off, do too much and she always putting her hands on people or yelling. But when someone do it back this bitch get in her feelings.

SO TODAY (using nicknames) we was sitting at the cafeteria, Mya, cam, o, bae💗, kimaya, almond and I, just talking and enjoying ate lunch. But this big back, almond, wanted to be annoying and start being rude to o and me and I don't fucking play that oms

So I'm like "keep doing it ima spit my gum out at you" and she mugged me so I did it.
I got a FACE SHOT. Hit her in her damn nose then rolled down her cheek.

So(mb I'm repeating) she get up and come to my side, hit my shoulder with the side of her hand twice so I got up. I'm ready to fucking swing and this bitch wanna start talking instead.

Bro not even 5 words out and this bitch lips shaking and shit. I'm like "you gon cry and I ain't even do shit?" and she go "I ain't even gon cry"

The people came over and split us up, and she was crying while walking away. Now I'm ready to run the fade after school

END OF SCHOOL roll around and me, Mya and autt waiting for this bitch to cmon. When I see her I'm fucking ready. "So wassup? You ready to run up?" And this bitch ignore me. So we following her(not like that cause we just walk the same way home) and I'm like "where you going?" She gon say "home."

LIKE BITCH WHAT

Then I'm still telling her I'm ready and she gon walk faster talkin bout "the fuck is she doing why is she doing this?"

NIGGA WHAT IS YO BITCH ASS TALKING BOUT.

Like how you gon say shit but not back it up. Scary ass. I know I've never gotten in a fight before but I get my hands from my mama so I kno I beat ass.

But yeahhh ima give yall a story later or tmr