💋𝒟ℰℰ:𝒜ℒℒℐℰ𝒮 (𝒫𝒜ℛ𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪)💋

Recommend by ComputorRizz69 ! Sorry I have been gone for so long, school has just been really hectic. I decided to make this from Dee's perspective, so yea! I hope you enjoy!
———————————————————

I could barely sleep last night. Finally, after a month or so of R & R (rest and recovery) in England, I could go home. The war was still going, no doubt, but I was going home. I was still extremely disappointed, as I still wanted to fight in the war. Sid, my best friend, still got to fight, but he promised to send letters, so we would still stay in touch.
Speaking of letters, I opened up my most recent letter my girlfriend, Y/N, sent me just a week ago. "I miss you," it read. "I know you were ready to fight in the war, but you deserve to come back home. I'm excited to see you again. I'm going to make pumpkin cookies for you, your favorite! I can't wait to see you. Xoxo, Y/N." I smiled and folded the letter back up.
     I was disappointed I'm not being able to fight anymore, but seeing her and my family will make the disappointment better.
—————————————

"Dee!" Y/N screamed when she saw me. I jumped off the train, dropping my bags on the station floor. I rushed to her, picking her up and swinging her around. She pulled my face down for a kiss, and I smiled. I finally was home. We separated, and I hugged her again. "Douglas!" My mother cried. She ran to me, and I wrapped her in a hug. Tears were streaming down my cheeks at this point. We were all crying, my father as well. Once we dried our eyes, we headed to the car and piled in. We road off to my house, where Y/N had somehow convinced her parents to let her spend the night at for the next week. We spent the ride catching up, Y/N fussing over my injury scars, and mom asking a million question about my time overseas. By the time we got home, it was around 8:30, and we were all exhausted.
When we made it in the house, I put my stuff away and me and Y/N headed upstairs. Y/N had already unpacked before I had gotten there.
"Alright, you two, I'm going to trust that you're mature enough not have the miracle of life right under my roof." Mom said, putting her hands on her hips.
"MOM OH MY GOSH." I yelled, blushing I shut the door and turned to Y/N, who was biting her lip to keep from laughing.
"Go ahead, you can laugh—"!
"BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! 'THE MIRACLE OF LIFE!' HAHAHAHGAAH!"
Y/N was doubled over on the bed, tears of laughter streaming down her cheeks.
"Okay, okay, it's not that funny..." I muttered, blushing profusely. T/N wiped tears from the corners of her eyes and walked over to me. "Okay, okay, sorry. Let's go to sleep, huh? It's been a long day."
(JUST PRETEND THEY PUT ON PJS IM TOO LAZY)
              ———————————

      Around the middle of the night, I woke up. I didn't know why, but I just woke up. I looked down and saw Y/N next to me, and she had stolen all the blankets. That's my I woke up, I was cold! I rolled my eyes with a smile and hopped out of bed to get another blanket. I quietly crept out the room and grabbed a blanket from the basket near the bathroom. I tiptoed back into the room, where Y/N had sat up in bed and was staring at me.
"Jesus Christ, you nearly gave me a heart attack! What are you doing?"
"I rolled over and literally almost fell out of bed, and I was wondering where you went. I thought you probably went to the bathroom or something" Y/N replied with a shrug. "Anyways, goodnight." She pulled the covers over herself and went back to sleep.
     "Excuse me, but you cannot go back to sleep after scaring me like that." I scoffed, climbing in bed.
"Watch me." She said with a smirk that sent me into a blushing mess.
"You don't deserve this right now, but it's 3 in the morning and I'm tired, so..." she turned in confusion as I pulled her in and kissed her. Her eyes widened in shock before finally kissing me back. It felt illegal, kissing like this in the middle of the night. But that's what made it better. Nothing scandalous happened, we weren't ready for that type of stuff. Just a slow embrace with a long kiss every now and then. I felt that everything would be okay now. I was safe, finally safe.

794 words