CHARECTERS

MAIN CHARECTERS ARE 6 brothers ,real dad , abusive dad(kidnapper) , 2 friends one boy and one girl , I WONT be posting pics

Allessa (16)
She was the princess of the mafia she went missing at the age of 5.
She was so young and scared and slowly forgot about her real family her abusive parents torture her everyday!
Her brothers are trying to find her so fucking hard but she is hidden.

Alexander(twin of allessa)
He is the coldest of all since her sister got kidnapped and the most heartbroken also.
He is heartless and cold in mafia world , doesn't talk to his family much but still loves them and is trying to find allessa. He is kinda of stl training but is well trusted in mafia world and does small things.

DANTE(18)

He had done training and is the most affected by the kidnapping of allessa.
He just became part of mafia and is hardworking , doesn't do that much killing but torture sometimes.
He is well with knife , knows how much pressure to put.
He would kill for family and is not the one to be messed with.

THE TWINS!

Ethan (19 twin of andrew)
Let's just say he is the one keeping family in place , if he wasn't there the family would've been a mess and probably not even alive cause every time a fight starts ethan is the one to stop it, he is also the one who is the bubbly and cheerful type.
He is like the tech , he knows anything and everything about internet and is the one who everyone cant lice without on missions as he gives every information about enemy's base.

Andrew (19 , twin of ethan)
He is the coldest of all even to family but still loves them and he barely smiles I mean his princess was gone how do u expect him to be happy.
He is good with guns and knows where to shoot , when to shoot and how to shoot.
He and ethan share a room I forgot to mention sorryy

Grayson (20)
He is like the mom of the boys always careful and he is the mastermind of the missions. He doesn't go on any missions but he has everything in mind , he knows what to do when the mission goes wrong , has a solution to everything.
He didn't take the going of his treasure too well tho... he started drinking he is trying to stop and drinks every 1 to 2 weeks but it's progress.

Lorenzo(22)
He well... he is the boss of italian mafia and is broken he loves his sister that he can't get back... he has men all over the world to find his sister. He is good with everything kinves , guns , daggers anything. He is currently out for a mission to find his sister just him and his team mates not brothers because he doesn't want them getting hurt.

THE ABUSIVE FAMILY

Abusive father (jake)
He abuses allessa the most like everyday and he drinks and do drugs A LOT. He was about to drown her one day. Im not gonna say much about abusive family since they r not gonna stay for long anyways

Abusive mother (amy)
she is like the second in command whenever jake fainted she had fun with me

FRIENDSSSSSS

Emma (Girl bestie , 17)
Is very protective towards our allessa and loves her , she also knows about her abusive parents.

Alexis ( boy bestie , 19 )
Is like a big brother to allessa and emma and would give his life for them AND BTW EVERYONE KINDA SCARED OF HIM cause of being the prince of American mafia aka closest ally to italian mafia and since italian mafia IS the most dangerous out there everyone fears him

WORK PARTNER
Eli
She is kind to Eli and all but doesn't know about her past and treats her same as she does to other people

WELL THAT WAS IT FOR TODAY! Yall if yall have any ideas to add more characters OR any twist and all feel free to dm me. Thanks!