★🇹‌🇭‌🇪‌ 🇨‌🇭‌🇮‌🇱‌🇩‌🇭‌🇴‌🇴‌🇩‌ 🇴‌🇫‌ 🇦‌ 🇷‌🇮‌🇸‌🇮‌🇳‌🇬‌ 🇷‌🇪‌🇧‌🇪‌🇱‌★

"🇪‌🇻‌🇪‌🇷‌🇾‌ 🇸‌🇨‌🇦‌🇷‌ 🇹‌🇪‌🇱‌🇱‌🇸‌ 🇦‌ 🇸‌🇹‌🇴‌🇷‌🇾‌, 🇪‌🇻‌🇪‌🇷‌🇾‌ 🇸‌🇲‌🇮‌🇱‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇮‌🇩‌🇪‌🇸‌ 🇴‌🇳‌🇪‌"

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"The Princess is born!" Shouted a flower, yes a flower, as it ran through the woods. It skirted past many shaken and uncoordinated moving plants and animals, quickly running towards a cat who sat on a branch of an old willow tree. "The Princess is born!" The flower shouted once more.

The cat opened one eye, annoyed, as his tail swung back and forth slowly. "And that concerns me how?" The cat spoke, his voice hoarse and dull. The cat turned its leaves (arms) around frantically in shock.

"Have you forgotten your promise to the Queen? 'I'll be there to issue a prophecy once you have a child, you will then leave me alone.' Remember?" The flower squealed. The cat's eyes widened, having suddenly remembered the promise. After all, he never thought anyone would be brave enough to have a child with the Queen of Hearts. Cursing to himself, the cat disappeared in a cloud of lavender haze.

"Your Highness—" The cat spoke, his voice neutral as he appeared before the Queen. The cat couldn't help but stop his words and actions as he stared at the Queen. The harsh and tyrannical Queen that many knew was holding a baby in her arms, her eyes glimmered with love as she looked at her child with a soft smile.

"I was waiting for you Cheshire," The Queen spoke, her voice soft to not awaken the sleeping baby in her arms, "Meet the future Queen of Wonderland, my precious Daughter, Carmine Icrabeth Heart."

"Red..." Cheshire whispered out, earning a hum from the Queen. Suddenly he felt power rush through the room as lightning struck from afar, however, the sky stayed the same pink it always was.

"My..." He spoke. The Queen of Hearts looked at him questioningly. "Your daughter... powerful one she is. She has power that extends my knowledge, it reaches to the gods. Blessed she is, your daughter, to have such powers. But she won't know them till it's bottled up too much, she's dangerous and yet not at the same time..."

The Queen of Hearts looked at her daughter with proud eyes. Tapping her daughter's nose with her pointer finger, she spoke, "Oh my little Red... I will never let you be deceived by those below you... I'll protect you from the cruel reality of the world."