Important Note

- Agony is another word for intense pain.

- In Nigeria, small towns and communities are ruled by monarchs called kings.

- In Nigeria, we have different names used to address the king in different languages.

- In Nigeria, the Yoruba's call their king 'Oba' while some call their king 'Oni' but in this story, the king is called 'Oba'.

- In Nigeria when a father dies, he leaves his inheritance for his children but in most cases when there is no written will before the demise of a Nigerian father, the family may most likely share his properties among themselves if they are greedy and especially when the deceased has no male child.

- In Nigeria, we eat bean cake also known as akara(ah-ka-rah) and pap also known as akamu(ah-ka-moo) or tea and bread for breakfast.

- Akara is mostly fried by poor people trying to make ends meet for their family. It is made with beans which is grinded with an engine until it is smooth and fried with groundnut oil early in the morning as from 6:00am. People eat it before going to work or school.

- In Nigeria, students who have not paid their school fees are not allowed to enter the school premises few. weeks after resumption.

- It is not. advisable to move alone at odd hours because of insecurities.

- In Nigeria, you can't work in a big company without your university certificate.

- Chiefs are highly respected. They are the people that advice kings.

- When someone dies, family and friends come to pay a condolence visit and when the deceased is not old in age, people wear black to mourn.

- The Church helps the less privileged most times.

- Evil people do rituals to sustain their wealth because they want to quickly become rich.

As you read this story please share your honest reviews, corrections and criticisms. I promise to apply them consequently. Thank you for being interested in my books. Enjoy!!