Chapter one: oh, godrick you are 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬

Lily was known for being stressed. 

She put a lot of pressure (Probably unnecessarily) on herself. She tried her best, gave 100% all the time. She deserved a break.

But Lily also isn't the person you'd expect to see at a party, wasted.

Neither was Pandora, for that matter, but she was A) sober and B) not someone who was new to the whole 'sneaking out and wondering around the castle at night' thing. 

"Lily?" She called, approaching her. She didn't seem to be with anyone. Interesting.

"Pandora!" She giggled, having to yell over all the noise.. "This is a good song, right?"

Pandora didn't disagree. It was a rather nice song. "You been here long?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah, a little. I think we should be dancing. Come on!" She grabbed her hand.

"What- Lily!" It had been about 30 seconds and Pandora already was being taken to dance. They were really speed running this.

"It'll be fun! I promiseeeee." 

"But-"

"Panda, come onnnnn. Loosen up."

Pandora blushed at the pet name. Ironic Lily of all people was telling her to loosen up.

"How much have you had to drink?" She asked softly.

"Nothing that much." She reassured. "Just, dance, Panda." She started doing the most uncoordinated dance moves Pandora had even seen. 

"Wow..."

Lily twirled Pandora around, before dancing with her.

Pandora blushed again. It was kinda nice to dance with Lily. She was really pretty-

No, I can't kiss a drunk person. No matter how pretty she is.

She had been crushing on her for a while now, that wasn't obvious. It was easy to have a crush on Lily Evans. She was smart, pretty, fiery... Really everything a girl could want.

Or at least everything Pandora could want.

Lily giggled. "This is fun!"

"Yeah. It is." Pandora smiled. Was it so bad to just want to dance with her for a little?

Lily seem to having a great time, giggling every now and then. Pandora was glad she came. 

They danced for a little long, before Lily pulled her to one of the near by couches.

"You're such a good dancer, Panda." She smiled.

Pandora really wasn't. "Eh, not as good as you." She laughed. 

Was it just her or was Lily really close-

"But you wereeeeee." She lean closer.

"I definitely wasn't."

"You're too humble." 

"No, I just have eyes."

"Did anything else about me catch your eye?"

Pandora blushed. "W-what?" She spluttered.

"Did anything else about me catch your eye?" She repeated.

Is she flirting right now? OH MY GODRICK ARE THE FEELINGS MUTUAL

"What on earth do you mean?" She tried to keep her composure.

"You know exactly what I mean, Pandora."

She shallowed, noticing Lily's moved closer.

She's drunk. She's drunk. You can't kiss a drunk person.