15 : I'm done with you

𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚HAMDAN'S POV :

𝜗𝜚⋆˚HAMDAN'S POV :

It's funny how death can bring you closer to someone who once hated you. Rania hugged me before the release of GTA 6.

It's been 3 days since we returned from the island and 2 days since I started taking online classes for my math students.

Why, you ask? It's because the university closed down after the students witnessed Marcus's death, and investigations are ongoing since the head department reported the incident at our university.

So, we have a break for a month or maybe more. And it's not just any break, as we have to continue classes online.

"Bye students," I say as I switch off my phone's camera and put the books away.

Oh, the things I have to do for my hayati.

I change out of the formal shirt I wore for classes and put on a muscle tank T-shirt. Then, I head to the kitchen to prepare brunch since it's 12:40 pm.

I walk towards my fridge and grab some bread, and that's when my bell rang. I place the bread on the counter and walk to check on the door.

I open the door, revealing Rania dressed in a cream dress that reaches her knees, adorned with golden jewelry on her wrists and neck.

Her shiny hair flows down her back, her captivating grey eyes meeting mine.

"Hi," she whispers while waving her hands slowly at me. I gaze—stare at her from head to toe before she clears her throat at me. I shake my head, wondering why I was zoning out.

"Hey," I wave back at her, not knowing what to say.

"Are you free right now?" she asks, her hands tied behind her back as she looks at me with glistening eyes that captivate me.

"Are you planning to buy me or something?" I tease, and she rolls her eyes, mumbling a 'eww, lame' under her breath.

"For you, yes, yes I am," I reply instantly, and I can see her cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"Let's have lunch together at some restaurant then," she suggests while biting her lips, looking everywhere but at me.

"you are asking me for a date?" My eyes widened, and Rania's followed suit.

"what? No, no," she shook her head and waved her hand indicating no.

"It's fine then, I don't mind since I was already preparing a sandwich for myself," I say nonchalantly as I turn around to enter the house.

"No, wait!" she affirms.

"did you call me?" I turn around, pretending to be clueless.

"I have made a decision, and I want you to tell me if it's nice or not, so can we speak at lunch?" she asks as I turn around, gazing at a hesitant Rania.