CHAPTER #1

♥Jasmine's POV ♥(6:00pm)

Ugh . Right  about now I would  have most likely been rummaging through my fridge  trying to find something unhealthy to put in my body . But instead Im laying on my bed trying to decide whether or not to strangle my bestfriend . she is trying to make me go to a party but sadly for her she's failing .

" Jasmine , just put on the dress please ."

"no "
"yes"
"no"
"yessssss"
"fine" I said finally giving up . I  really hate her sometimes . About 20 minutes later I was in a pair of skinny jeans,my black converse , a tank top and a leather jacket .

"I promise you ,you'll have fun " Jada said hoping to cheer me up .

" I better get laid " I told Jada and she laughed but my facial expression caused her to stop .

When we got to the party which was being held at my great friend Allison's house  there was loud music, flashing lights and a lot of alcohol which I could smell from outside .

As soon as I got inside I was handed a red cup which I handed right back. I dont take chances. As I looked around I caught glimpse of Allison and her boyfriend Scott making out and Lydia and her boyfriend  Jackson  getting all cute and cuddly in a corner .

Just then I bumped in to someone . wen I looked  up  I saw my friend stiles . He  looked wasted . I had to get him home . Which was also a good reason to leave .

"Stiles come on , we gotta get you home " and he shockingly obliged.He must have been really drunk. 

I told Jada I was taking Stiles home but she didn't care she was to busy staring at liam .

We came here in Jada's  car  so I used stiles truck . We arrived at my house about 20 minutes later . My parents were on vacation so I had the house to myself .  I took stiles to the guestbedroom . I laid on the bed with him because he does the strangest things wen drunk . Stiles was just staring at me .

Then  Stiles  did the strangest thing of all he kissed me , but what was stranger  is that I didn't stop him . As the kiss got more intense things got more heated . hmmm .

looks like I will be getting laid. ;-).

-------------;-;----------

I hope u enjoy .
I'll try my best to update.