CHAPTER#2

♥JASMINE'S POV♥

What the fruitloop is Jada doin here .

"well . look who we have here " Jada said looking more evil than usual.

Just then stiles decided to make his presence known by yelling "I bet I was the best you've ever had ." this mother fucker .

Jada's face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"who else do we have here?" Jada asked while walking towards the bathroom door, but before she was able to get to door it was opened to revile a shirtless stiles.

Both stiles and Jada were shocked to see eachother . It was silent for a good 5 minutes . But Jada broke the silence by bursting into laughter.

"well . I think I should go now" stiles said looking down in embarrassment.

"yhhhhh. I'll talk to u later " I replied feeling sry for him .

Stiles then grabbed his phone from off the spot next to me and headed towards the door . But before he walked out he turned around and walked back towards me .

wen he reached infront of me to my surprise he bent over , kissed me and said "Ofcorse u will "

wow . that was ....... I don't even know but I liked it .

After stiles left the room I turned to see Jada staring at me . To be honest I knew she wanted answers . So I was going to give her.

"Can we talk about this over some fro-yo" I asked her helplessly.

" I'd love that "she said with the most innocent look on her face .

One day I will get her . I promise .

--------------------------

enjoy
vote
comment
share

love you