Everlasting Darkness (Spin off of Red Dreams)

• Dedicated to To all my Firends <3 Ya'll

Prologue

A little girl is born into a world of night and mythical creatures, Vampires, werewolves, Witch's, and Fey they all exist in my world but while you are still young you can experience the world in both light and dark. The only problem is that in our world we have no choice but to go back to the Everlasting darkness, there are people that know we exist but we either kill them or place a forgetting spell on them. The human world has no idea that we even exist other then in fairy tails and movies, the cast us aside in the shadows but we don't mind living in the shadows you can observe from a far. A little girl is born in to such a world is difficult because this little girl was the Queen of the vampire homeland Zanarina but it was only for a short time the queen was killed her name Tatiana I was her protector and guardian her friend and her family I was the last friendly face that she saw before she was murdered by her father. My twin brother Alister and I regret taking away her focus and we will never forgive ourselves. My name is Drake and my brother and I as well as Tina are Vampires.

Chapter one

I get a call early one night to come see a woman in the middle of the forest. My twin brother and I decided to help her and run through the dark misty snowy wet peaceful forest in our unnatural speed we finally reach on abandoned cottage in the middle of the forest and see a beautiful dark brown haired woman with blood on her clothing and a nine year old girl her daughter.

"Take her Alister and wait for Drake " Allister took the sleeping girl and ran we stayed behind and fought back the men and women that were chasing her and killed them swiftly.

"Go I will go hid I need you to care for her now do you understand?" She sounded frantic and not trusting my own voice I nodded and wished her well. I ran back through the forest tryng to get a sense of Alister and I did he was there With the little girl but she was crying.

"Where is my mother?" She sobbed quietly

"Somewhere safe, you will see her again. Whats your name?" I asked her trying to calm her down where if my heart would beat it would be through my chest she was garguse deep set brown eyes natural brown hair and the cutest little face.

"My name is Tatiana, what are your names?"

"My name is Alister" he smiled at her and helped her up and bowed respectfully to her she respond with the same action.

"I am Drake and we are her to take care of you"

"Why can't my mom look after me?"

"She just can't right now sweet heart" we tried to take her away but we were cornered by the people that were after her mother. Alister and I took out the one's that came from behind and smelt hte blood and our eyes turned in a lustful red and we knew it. We turned around and saw Tatiana covered in blood and killing these people painless and swiftly she wasn't just killing them with her bare hands but with her mind as well. When they were all dead the snow around her was covered in blood and she fainted for a few minutes when she came to she forgot everything that she had done and cried in my chest.

Chapter two

As Tatiana grew up Alister and I started to develop strong feelings for her. We wanted to protect her more then anything in the world, but we saw the longing in her eyes that she got when she looked out the window and at the door. She wanted her parents and no one knew where her mother was and her father was dead, absolutely no one had no idea what kind of hell Tina was going through.

"Tatiana would you come downstairs please your going to be late." My grandma yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"I am coming" She yelled back. She came down stairs wearing light blue V neck top and a pair of dark blue jeans and black ballet flats, her hair was out and had a white clip in to keep some of it out of her face, she wore a little lip gloss and a necklace that my grandparents gave her on her tenth birthday it was a gold chain and a moon with a crescent shaped blood red ruby. She had her nightmare before Christmas bag and smiled.