Chapter 8

Today is the day Sakura starts her lingerie photoshoot at Sasuke's house. She was nervous was an understatement, but she also felt comfortable around Sasuke and doesn't mind being half naked in front of the man she's in love with.

She is currently in his home taking a shower in his bedroom's bathroom. Once she finished her shower she put on one of the lingerie that was given to her by Shizune. It was a very sexy and see through light blue lingerie that was made out of mesh and lace fabric.

Sakura then started doing her hair and makeup. Her lingerie theme is water so she did her makeup light blue shimmery color along with her signature sharp black eyeliner. After doing her eyes she moved on with her lips which is the color of cherry red that will compliment her long pink hair and forest green eyes. Lastly she put a little bit of blush on her cheeks to bring that natural looking flush of color to her cheeks.

Her hair was curled in cute waves to resemble a waterfall. She added a few blue butterfly hair clips all over her long pink hair to bring the nature into the water theme photoshoot.

After finishing her entire look she put on a red silky rope to hide the lingerie and walked down stairs looking for Sasuke. She raised an eyebrow and looked around for Sasuke. She then assumed he was probably setting up the shooting room.

She walked down the hall and opened the door. Lights were set up pointed at a white back drop. The room was lit up and provided an excellent glow to her skin. This made her highlight pop on her defined bones and shadow her curves.

A satisfied smile appeared on her face once she saw Sasuke who was holding his big camera playing with settings. She took the rope off and slide it down, once it fell all the way down on the floor Sasuke turned his head and slowly stared at her from head to toe, his eyes dragging leisurely down her body like he was undressing her with his eyes.

"You look really nice in that." He shyly complimented her and turned back to his camera with a blush taking over his face.

Sakura walked over in front of the camera and waited for his instructions. Suddenly a mischievous smile appeared on her face as she thought of a way of teasing Sasuke a little bit. It's her way to get back at him for his teasing a couple days ago. While she waited she ran her hands down the curve of her waist then back up her front playing with the bow that tied together in the front of her lingerie. She knew this will get Sasuke's attention.

Sasuke looked up from his camera and watched her hands touching her body in a seductive way, fire was flashing in his eyes.

He shook the dirty thoughts away and said "shall we get started. The theme for water is innocent so I want you to give me sexy innocence."

Sakura nodded mentally smirking as she got on the ground and lay down on her back. She curled her legs up slightly and arched her back running her acrylic white french tips manicured hands slowly behind her. Sasuke was quick to get down at her level and start taking pictures of her in her vulnerable position.

She closed her eyes and bit her lip making a small moan escape her lips as her hands traveled down her torso. This pose was for Sasuke to get him wild up. She smirked as she heard him momentarily stop taking pictures and his breathing hitches. She heard the click of the camera again and opened her eyes looking directly at the camera. She parted her lips and turned around on her stomach, flipping her hair to one side. She rubbed her smooth legs together while doing an innocent look on her face, she then leaned on her elbows biting her the tip of her acrylic nail sexily.

She smiled gently and looked at the ground.

'Sasuke is a tough cookie to crack but I can tell he's getting hard.' Sakura thought.