chapter 13

Lisa pov

When i arrived i immediately entered the warehouse and walk to my office, when I'm about to open the door i caught a glimpse of an envelope on the table so i approach it and it was a letter.

M.k was written on the envelope, i opened it and was greated with pictures of jisoo being torture, she was tied up in a chair blood running down to her face. There was something written behind the photo.

We are just starting.

It was written with blood... Jisoo's blood. Torn the photo out of anger, i poured whiskey into the glass and drink it straight not minding the heat on my throat.

"I'll make sure you will regret what you have to my friend." I said clenching my jaw

I remember the day jisoo came here with the bag, and the car on the station i thought about ut for a minute, i grabbed my keys and about to the door when my phone ring so i stopped and pulled out my phone and saw my investigator.

"We found the man" he said "we checked the station where he had left his car and found a very clear picture of him, i will send you the record." He added

"Okay." I replied to him.

So i hung up and waited for his email, few minutes go by and my got a notification so i open it sure enough his face is clear i saw him smirk as jisoo drive away. This bitch is about to go down.
_____________________

Jennie pov

I was shocke when rosé called me sobbing, it's very rare for her to cry then she told me that her girlfriend was in the hospital, she didn't told what happened after our call i dialed irene told her what happened and ask her if she can call nayeon after that i grab my keys and hop on my car.

After a minute i arrived at the hospital as i hop out, i saw Irene and Nayeon pulling up i waited for them, when they saw me they immediately approach me.

"What happened?" Irene ask me "i don't know she just called me crying she didn't told me what happened to her girlfriend, I don't even know that she have girlfriend." I said

"We'll we better go inside now, she needs use" Nayeon said and walk inside the hospital, we nodded and follow her.

We approach the Nurse receptionist and ask her where kim jisoo's room, after she told us we immediately head to her room and knock after a few knocks the door opened and i saw Lisa? Wait is she friend with jisoo?

"Lisa?" I called her

She's about to talk but rosé came to and hug us, sobbing on our shoulder we stayed silent we know that she's hurt when she cried so hard. After a few minutes chaeng calm down and told us what happened, i was shocke and curious at the same time why did they do that to jisoo? How can they do that to her? Does she have conflict with someone that can do this to her?. Rosé interrupted my thoughts and she lead us inside jisoo's room, we saw jisoo laying helpless, pale, and fragile, they beat her so bad. I looked at lisa in the corner of my eye and saw her just staring blankly on jisoo, i wanted to talk to her but do know where to start it's been a week since the last time i talk to her but i encourage myself to talk to her.

"How are you?" Great jennie now you're just making yourself like an insensitive human being of course she's not okay. Lisa replied and so we started talking about what happened and learn that this is not the first time jisoo almost died. Lisa continue to talk so i just listened i felt sorry about what happened to her and her friend.

After a few minutes we eventually talk about the day we meet again and teas her about it which is not a great idea *cough* excuse you know what happened *roll eye* Lisa's friend jeong? I guess her is her name approach us and ask what food do we prefer so i told her what's mine and lisa being stubborn said she wanted a coffee which jeong refuse to buy so lisa didn't have a choice and agreed to jeong. After her friends left we talk more and now of course with my friends too, lisa became comfortable towards my friend and so we started to talk and laugh while waiting for jeong and seul.

Jeong and Seul arrived and we started to eat while talking about the things we did and just getting to know each other, we were talking when a knock interrupted us and a nurse slowly open the door told us that visiting hour is over so we immediately pack our things and said good bye to jisoo.

When we reached our car, we said goodbye to each other Lisa and i just stared at each other, but i didn't say a word and just hop on the car i don't know why but i feel like she's avoiding me or some. I drove away saw lisa staring at my car.
________________________
Third person

Midnight

A man was on the han river walking when his phone rung and he answered the call.

"Hey wassup boss?" The man said

"Did you do what i want you to do?" The man on the other line said

"Of course" the man on the han river said, he feel someon was watching him so he look around.

"Hey." The boss said

"Oh yeah boss, I'll call you back" the man said and hung up he looks around for a bit and continue to walk, he still feel someone but shrug it off.

When he stops and check his phone to see the time, someone hit his head with an baseball bat making him fall on the ground unconscious.

Okay okay look, i know i habe said that i will update on Wednesday but.. i was kinda busy and you exam... And i fucked up my grades soooo yeahhh, have a good evening, peace out ✌️