♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ 𝕽𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖘 ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫 ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀

 Writers continuously refine their skills by writing regularly, seeking feedback, and applying new techniques to enhance their storytelling, writing blurbs, descriptions etc. Writers contribute positively by sharing insights, offering encouragement to others, and being active in community conversations and events.

❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫 ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀

Counsellors collaborate with the founder, co-founder, and moderators to maintain a healthy, supportive community culture. They may be consulted on issues related to member well-being or sensitive situations. If a community member writes about difficult or sensitive topics (e.g., trauma, mental health issues, or personal loss), the counsellor offers advice on handling such topics responsibly and providing trigger warnings.

❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫 ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀

Before the interview, the interviewer researches the interviewee's contributions, their interests, and projects to ask relevant and insightful questions. The interviewer customizes questions for each interviewee, focusing on their unique experiences, roles, or content creation, ensuring the conversation is personal and meaningful.

❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀

Their work is to create beautiful book designs for the community. They design book covers that fit the Wattpad aesthetic while being unique and eye-catching, balancing colors, fonts, and images that align with the story's mood.

❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀

They will make badges and certificates for the Winners in the Community, book designer and graphic designer can work together for this.