Chapter 17

Author's pov

Jeongcheol got out of the car and was heading towards the Seungcheol's office room, and just as Jeonghan came inside his lover's room, he was hugged by Wonwoo.

"Omo! Wonwoo! Hi!" Jeonghan said as he felt the younger squeezing Jeonghan.

"Hi hyung!! I'm so happy to see you again!" Wonwoo replied as he let go of the older.

"Hyung, the documents are on your desk! I'll be at my desk with Jeonghannie hyung!" Wonwoo said in a hurry as he dragged Jeonghan to talk with him. Seungcheol was smiling at the scene in front of him. He was glad that his angel and his favourite dongsaeng were getting along. After one hour, Seungcheol had finished his work and was tidying up the documents for tomorrow. He got up and went towards Wonwoo's room, and he saw how Jeonghan and Wonwoo were seated on the couch and gossiping about god knows about what.

"You rejected Mingyu!?" Jeonghan asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, he was handsome when he approached me but, when asked me out on a date just when he met me, I thought he was player and a mad man, I mean who asks a person out on a date when you just met them!?" Wonwoo replied.

"Wow, I can't believe that Mingoo did that." Jeonghan said amazed, just then, Jeonghan saw that his lover was by the door smiling.

"Cheolie!" Jeonghan shouted in a soft voice as he went towards his handsome lover. Jeonghan hugged the latter by wrapping his arms around Seungcheol, and Seungcheol hugged him back by holding the younger's elegant waist.

"Are you done with your work, Cheolie?" Jeonghan asked the older as he looked at his eyes.

"Yes darling, shall we go now?" Seungcheol asked, and the latter nodded his head.

"Wonwoo, come with us. I'll drop you off." Seungcheol said.

"It's fine, hyung. Mingyu is coming to pick me up." Wonwoo replied, and Seungcheol nodded in reply and said bye to him, Jeonghan hugged the younger and said bye. Jeongcheol got in the car and after a few minutes they arrived at Seungcheol's house but, it was different as this house was Seungcheol's own house.

"Did you rebuild your house?" Jeonghan asked, confused as he got out of the car.

"No love, this is my own house. The one you saw before was my parents." Seungcheol replied as he opened the door for Jeonghan, and the younger replied with "😮" face, which was very adorable to Seungcheol.

"Love, you didn't have dinner, right? What do you want to eat?"

"Hmmm... Ramen?"

"Okay, love, I'll make it quickly. You can sit anywhere you want, I'll call you when I'm done." Seungcheol said he went to the kitchen. Instead of sitting on the sofa, Jeonghan went towards the dining table to sit on a chair and watch his lover cook. After exactly five minutes did Seungcheol noticed that his cute lover was looking at him dazed. Seungcheol chuckled to himself as he went towards the younger and carried him bridal style.

"C-cheolie!?" Jeonghan yelled when he felt he was being carried by big, strong arms. Seungcheol carried the younger and placed him on the kitchen counter and stood in between the younger's legs and kept his hands beside Jeonghan's thighs, and leaned  closer to Jeonghan's face.

"Am I that handsome love for you to get dazed?" Seungcheol asked with a teasing tone.

"Yeah.... you are.." Jeonghan replied, dazed as he was staring at his hot lover's lips. Seungcheol saw how Jeonghan was looking at his lips, and smirk appeared on the older's face as he leaned forward and kissed the younger's lips. Jeonghan was surprised by the kiss but soon melted into the kiss. The kiss was romantic and slow at first but, soon it turned into a heating kiss when Seungcheol decided to deepen the kiss by biting Jeonghan's lower lip to put his tongue inside the younger's mouth, Seungcheol's tongue was exploring the younger's caves. Jeonghan wrapped his h around the older's neck and tilted his head so that the older can kiss him more comfortably.