¡Notes!

Hello, hello! This is Lowie, the author of this small fic, and I'm here to give you some warnings before you start reading.

Warnings and notices!

- This story contains sensitive themes, such as degenerative diseases, depression, suicide, and others. Reader discretion is advised. If you're sensitive, please proceed with caution or consider not reading it. I won't be held responsible for any harm.

- The story takes place from the early episodes of the first season and alters the course of events significantly. Some events will be identical to the anime, while others will be modified or omitted.

- Multiple ships will be present alongside the main one. Clarifications will be provided throughout the story.

- You may encounter typos. Please point them out so I can learn from my mistakes.

- This is my first fan fic, so I request respect if the writing doesn't meet your expectations. If you're not satisfied, please refrain from negative comments.

- Constructive criticism is welcome, as long as it's respectful and helpful.

Follow me on social media!

- Twitter (X): @LowieSleepy
- Instagram: Drizzlekuroo

Recommendations!

- If you enjoy this story, please vote for it and leave a comment. Sharing it would mean the world to me

- If you associate any song (in any language) with the story, please share it. I plan to create a Spotify playlist to enhance the story's atmosphere.

That's all for now. Thank you for reading!

Best regards,
Lowie

Best regards,Lowie