The Enchanted Loom

"Wake up Princess Aurora" said one of the maids, "It's not even morning yet" said the sleepy princess of Aethereia.

"I have been instructed by your mother to wake you up early, I believe there is some kind of function" said the sweet maid.

Then Aurora remembered that today the King of Platonia will come to visit them, she quickly got up and went towards her bathing room.

In the hot water Aurora relaxed with the fragrance of flowers and incense sticks but it just got ruined when the queen came.

The queen came inside the bathing room with loud footsteps and asked "How much time will you take Aurora? You don't even need to look pretty, nothing can make that face beautiful" said the angry queen.

The queen left, the maids feeling bad for the innocent princess, but the sad princess smiled because or what else she could do.
She loved to live in the imaginary world, she read many stories of fantasy tales, that sometimes she even forgot her royal status.

Aurora's POV:-

I am the youngest princess of Aethereia, the reason why I get treated by my mother like this is because everyone said I will be a boy but sadly I was a girl not only that but also my mother was tired of having babies so much to have a boy that she started hating me instead of telling the society to understand.

I am a simple girl trapped in this royal world, I should have been born in a normal family, atleast I would have been happy.

I got up from the water and as I walked towards my clothes even the sound of the water dropping from my body was heard. My room was always quiet because I kept it like this so that I wouldn't cause anymore trouble for my mother.

I don't understand why all my sisters are loved by my mother but why am I not loved? Did she not face anything bad when she was pregnant with them?
I am not jealous but I am really curious but there is no one who will give answer to my questions.

I suddenly remembered about the function and quickly wore my beautiful pink gown, I combed my hair and wore my tiara.

I was walking down the stairs and I could hear all the sounds of talking.

I politely bowed infront of everyone and stood beside my 8 sisters.

My mother introduced each and every sister to the King of Platonia but when it was my turn the subject changed, my sisters did notice it but they also couldn't say anything or else they would be called bad girl.

I politely excused myself and went upstairs feeling the urge to cry, my throat became sore but I couldn't cry, when no one was watching I ran and went inside my room and locked it, my eyes couldn't keep anymore, I started shedding tears while crying silently my eyes went towards the loom I was creating, I got up while crying and took the piece and starting weaving, the sadness flushed inside me and I needed someone to comfort me but lonely me I have no one meanwhile all my other sisters might be in the hall room spending their time and here I am, a weak girl, crying all day long.

I looked around the room and my sadness decreased, my room was full of everything that gave me peace. There were the masterpieces that I create, or you can say normal loom because to me they were masterpiece.

I knew as a princess one day I have to marry even if I say no but I want to experience my love story with someone who can understand me, I always imagine of him all day and I know it is possible to happen but how I do not know.

My only escape will be him, where is he?

I quickly started weaving as if this time my hands were moving on it's own, I beautiful carefully did and felt very shy and happy while weaving, I was drawing my man, my lover who is nowhere to be found, my prince charming.

I was weaving and weaving and suddenly I was called outside, I quickly stopped weaving and got up, running went outside.

"Yes mother?" I asked,

"Guests are in house and you are staying in your room, don't you think that is disrespectful? I taught you to be perfect, despite your looks, still is that what I deserve? Didn't I teach you many things? I taught you how to respect and still you are looking at me eye to eye, a girl like you is nothing but such a disgrace, you love functions right, then I would like to say that you wouldn't come to today's function at night, you will stay at your room! And also you wouldn't be provided food tonight, not eating one night won't make you dead, I will get a corset for you" The Queen said harshly and left with her servants.

I became angry but sad at the same time, I could feel tears creating up on my eyes, my vision blurred, I ran inside my room and again locked it, I cried while sitting down.

"Am I really a burden? Am I not beautiful? Is my body not beautiful? What did I do to deserve this? There might be some reason" I cried, suddenly I felt someone removing the tears from my cheek.

I opened my eyes, and blinked few times.......