spending the night with her for the first time

You and Taylor were having an indoor date night, away from the bright flashes of a camera and you were both enjoying yourselves very much. Taylor had just opened a 3rd bottle of wine and you were both drunk as it started raining heavily. At first, you both ignored it, so wrapped up in spending time with each other that you didn't care. As you were cuddling with Taylor on the couch, you heard a loud boom of thunder and cuddled into her even more. As you laid your head on Taylor's chest, she immediately wrapped her arms around you and started comforting you. "Shh, baby it's ok. I know you're scared but I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere" she said as you started to cry. "Thanks, tay I love you so much" you said as you softly pecked her lips. "I love you more, pretty girl" Taylor said as she kissed your forehead. As the storm stopped, you began getting ready to go home. "Baby, don't go" Taylor said as she lightly grabbed your wrist to pull you towards her. "Babe, I have work tomorrow" you said as you giggled at how adorable she was. "I know, but can't you call in sick?" Taylor asked as she grabbed your hand in hers. "I guess so, baby" you said as you sat on her lap and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. "So you'll stay with me tonight?" Taylor sweetly asked. "Of course I will, tay" you said excitedly. "Yay!!" Taylor said excitedly as she ran upstairs. "Forgetting something, baby?" You asked. Taylor quickly ran back downstairs to grab your hand and lead you to her bedroom. When you got in the bedroom, Taylor got one of her shirts for you. "Thanks, baby" you said as you softly kissed her lips. "You're welcome, darling" Taylor said before you went into the bathroom to change and brush your teeth. When you came out of the bathroom, there was a big smile plastered on her face. "What are you smiling at, baby?" You asked sweetly. "How cute my baby looks in my clothes" she said as she smiled once again. "Awww, thanks tay" you said as you blushed. "You're welcome, beautiful" Taylor said as she pulled you into her arms. As soon as you got in bed, Taylor opened her arms for you to crawl into, and the minute you did, you fell asleep. 

Time skip

The next morning, you woke up to a delicious aroma coming from the kitchen. You walked downstairs to find Taylor in a shirt and underwear in front of the stove making breakfast for you two. She turned around to see you watching her in awe. "Good morning, gorgeous. How did you sleep, babygirl?" Taylor asked as she kissed your lips softly. "I slept amazing, tay" you said as you smiled at her. "I'm glad, baby" Taylor said as she served you pancakes in the shape of hearts. "These are delicious, baby" you said as you took a bite. "Only the best for my queen" Taylor said sweetly. Eventually, you had to go home, but you spent the night at Taylor's place every weekend from then on.