Sleepover

"Onyx, when can I meet glenn?!" says a tall, slim girl."Ace, I told you!! He gets out of practice at 6:30. He'll be here soon!" The two teens here a knock and run to the door. "GLENN!!!" They yell,"Hey baby," says the tall boy to Onyx, the smaller girl, "wsg Ace," he says. "Momma agreed to the sleepover!!" Onyx says, "Nice! Maybe me and you can have some fun, " he winks. "I'm never going to sleep now.." Ace says nervously. A few hours later onyx's mother has fallen asleep and so had Ace, Glenn is playing video games while Onyx sits in his lap with her head nuzzling his neck, he gets flustered but trys not to show her the effect she has on him. Onyx starts to get bored and makes a bold choice to bite the boys neck, Glenn, shocked by her and turned on, moans. The curious girl teases him more by licking and biting his neck. He covers his mouth, but his pleasure is still noticeable. She starts to feel how excited the boy really is and smirks as she moves her hips on him. Him, never feeling this feeling before, throws his head back and moans again. The girl stops and goes under the desk and gets handsy with the boys bulge in his pants, he moans out "make me cum." And she giggles and obeys his pants and boxers now on the floor, she realizes she's never done this before, she takes a deep breath and licks up his shaft she teases his tip, and starts to take him in her mouth. Her eyes close, trying to think about how the girl on pornhub does it. She looks up at him and bobs her head up and down. He runs his hand through her short hair and moans her name. She can't take it anymore.. she hops out and takes her shorts off she starts to grind on his cock he picks her up moves her thin thong out of the way and slides himself into her tight pussy. She moans at the new sensation she feels and slowly gets moved up and down by the big, strong hands of her lover. They look into each other eyes with nothing but lust and pleasure, the horny little girl begins to bounce on his cock faster and faster all he gets the chance to do is pull her closer and throw his head onto her chest. The faster she goes, the more him hands explore her delicate body. They continue like this for what feels like forever until he slams him self deep into her body one last time filling her tiny pussy with his cum, she lays panting on him and sees movement from the bed across from them. "FUCK!" She whispers he looks confused she says quietly. "Ace is still here..." his face turns red as he realizes their mistake they both quickly get dressed and try to pretend the didn't take each other's virginity. They lay together cuddled up and happy.

The end