Chapter 1

Hi I'm Lola, I'm a lucario like my parents, and I also have a lucarionite! My mom is know for fashion contests while my dad is know for being a very great fighter. I'm in high school with my friends Bella the braixen, Pippy the primarina, and Cinder the raboot. We're all juniors. Pippy came from Alola along with Isaac the incineroar and Drake the decidueye.

They all had very strong trainers (not human because humans don't exist in this world) in Alola and that's why they are already evolved to their final form

They all had very strong trainers (not human because humans don't exist in this world) in Alola and that's why they are already evolved to their final form. All three of them live together and the boys fight over Pippy and she is too kind to say anything about it. Last but not least there's Pyro the Cinderace! My boyfriend and Cinder's big brother. He is sooooo strong that he once beat are strong P.E teacher. He's a senior which makes it all the more better! Now to start the story. It was January and I was walking to school when I saw a Zoroark running toward me slowly. Oh, I forgot to introduce Zizzy! He is a loser and we tease each other a LOT! "Bet you can't beat me in a race to school!" Zizzy yelled and he went ahead of me. "Oh yeah bring it!" I yelled and quickly got ahead of him and guess what... I won!

Later at school

After a class I was walking down the hall when I heard someone say (flirting) "Hello!" I turned around and it was Pyro! He then caught up to me. "Hello!" I said happily while blushing. Pyro never blushes which for me it doesn't really matter.

At science club

I looooove science so I go to the science club at my school!

Out of everyone I know, Zizzy is the only one that's in science club

Out of everyone I know, Zizzy is the only one that's in science club. Ms. Maddison is a meganium and our club's sponsor. She came from Kalos and I've know her since I was a freshman. "So I just want let you know that there is a field trip coming up and that for this field trip we're going to the forest!" She said happily. Ms. Maddison most of the time is very happy and gets very excited about field trips in the club. I know this because I've been in science club since I was a freshman. Ms. Maddison handed out slips and when I got home I asked my parents to sign them and they did even though the weather would risk tornadoes happening.

The Next Day

I was walking home from school when my phone shook meaning I had a new text message. It was from Pyro. It said "Meet me in the park." "Ok." I texted back.

At the park

Pyro was sitting on a bench and I sat next to him. He started talking. "So I need to tell you something that I have never told anyone before." "What's that?" I asked blushing. "I want the best for you so since I'm super strong I want you to live with me." He confessed. "But I need you to prove to me that you are strong enough, so I want you to battle your parents and win by knocking them out." I was shocked! "I will do it for you Pyro." I said sadly.

I got up and walked away