Chapter 1

Leah(POV)

♪I wanna party and bullsh*t

and party and bullsh*t (with you)

and party, and party ♪

I turn on my side so I can put it back on snooze for 5 minutes. I hate getting out of bed in the morning. Why can't we have school on the weekends? It would be so much better.

"Leaaaaaahhhh! Get your pretty little arse down here right now. We've got to be at school in ten minutes!" Ryan barked.

Wait, ten minutes? I put my alarm for half seven. Taking my phone out of my pocket, I look at the time. Half eight. I rush to get my clothes on, I can't find my shoes. Shit. Ryan doesn't like being late. I try looking everywhere under my bed, behind my TV, in my drawers. I can't find them.

"Come on Leah! Hurry up or I'm going to leave you here." he threatened.

"Ryan, do you see my shoes anywhere? I can't find them." I shouted back. Where would they have got to? I only had them on Friday.

"Yeah, they’re down her babe." Oh, I'm being called 'babe’? Since when did he call me that?

I go through a mental list of what I need.

Phone- check

Homework-check

Books-check

P.E kit-check

Glasses-check

Food- check.

Keys- check

Oh sorry. I guess I forgot to tell you about myself. My name is Leah Walker. I've got a light tan. I let my hair grow out. It's in long-wavy locks that flow far down my back. I dyed my hair from blond to black a little bit ago. I also got a tattoo on my hip that reads, “What you give is what you get.” My eyes are brown like chocolate, as I like to describe them. I have long legs that made me look taller than I am. I have curves, but they're in the right places.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(School)

I was lost in my daydream and didn't look up until I saw Fay. Wow. “She looked so pretty today,” I thought to myself. I must have really been lost in my thoughts because suddenly my foot got in the way and I felt myself stumble over it, falling and unable to stop myself. Fay holds out her arms and manages to catch me somehow before I hit the ground. And as I feel her arms around my waist, the world slows down and I look up into her eyes, which are smiling down at me.

"Umm.. Th-hh-an-nks.." I couldn't help but blush.

"It's fine. So, what's your name?" She said while looking right into my eyes.

I just know this isn't going to end well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I know it's not much, but i've been writing 3 book's atm and it's hard to get them all done and have time to do my coursework aswell. I hope that people comment and vote. A big thanks to @KeekweeBaba for helping me in this chapter!& @starkid_is_awesome19 for editing it!<3