𝟓𝟕. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫

1k comments means I just want genuine ones. Why is it so hard to get that? The whole comments section is filled with
'vote guys'
'comment guys'
'only a few more to 1k, guys!'

And with all these kinds of comments, you've made it 1k. Wow, just wow!

I've said this a thousand times-even just one comment would be enough for me, even if it's critical, as long as it's about the book. But no, you'd rather spend an entire hour copy-pasting hundreds of emojis than take a few seconds to write something real and genuine.

But you know what? Ab ek bhi nahi chahiye mujhe. No need to comment anymore! Padho aur jaao.

After all, I can push people to vote since it doesn't take much effort, but I can't really make anyone comment. That's something that should come from the heart when someone truly connects with what they read. But koi na, rehne do🙏🏻

I'll post the next chapter.

_______________
THIRD PERSON

Next Morning -

The terrace of the mansion was deserted, except for Armaan, who stood by the railing, sipping his coffee.
The morning breeze ruffled his hair, and the rising sun cast a golden hue on his chiseled features.
He wore a black shirt, the buttons undone, exposing his toned chest.

The quietude of the morning was suddenly interrupted by a voice from behind.

"What are you planning to do, Mallik?"

Armaan didn't turn around. He took another sip of his coffee, savoring the bitterness.

"The same thing you couldn't do so far, Thakur." he replied. His voice was calm but laced with a challenge.

Abhay stood a few feet away, his posture rigid with tension. Armaan finally turned to face him, a faint smirk playing on his lips.

"Amazing, Thakur! One man has wreaked so much havoc in your life, and you remain silent." Armaan mocked him.

Abhay's eyes darkened with a mix of anger and frustration. He remained silent for a moment, gathering his thoughts.

"No! I'm not silent. In fact, I harbor even more hatred than you, and the day it comes out, everything will burn."

Armaan's smirk widened into a grin. He leaned casually against the railing, his eyes glinting with mischief.

"Then bring that day quickly. Otherwise, your brother was saved yesterday, but it won't happen every time. You have only 2 days, just 2 days. Either bring out the truth of him, or on the third day, I'll throw his corpse at your feet."

The venom in Armaan's voice was unmistakable.
As he turned to leave, Abhay's hand shot out, gripping his shoulder with surprising strength.

"You won't do that" Abhay's voice was low but dangerous.

They both locked gazes with each other.

"I can do anything, Thakur." Armaan said with his steady and unyielding voice.

Abhay tightened his grip.

"You know it, that we can't kill him." His voice was rising, the tension between them was palpable.

"Only until he didn't drag My lady into all this. But now, I won't let him even lay a finger on her. Mark my words Thakur, just two days. After that, I'm taking Ayesha away from here, but only after killing your bastard brother." Armaan declared. His eyes were blazing with determination.