Chapter Twenty - Seven🥀

Mature content ahead

I kissed him fiercely, my hands in his hair. Alec had pressed me deep into the sheets and I could feel his hands roaming my body.

I threw off his shirt and looked at his beautiful body, he was thin but I could see the muscles surrounding his body. Alec's lips wandered to my neck and I felt him a nip a little which caused a small moan to leave my lips. He took off my shirt and kissed my breasts and slowly went down taking off my pants at the same time.

I put my hands in his hair again, feeling his soft lips kiss my inner thighs. I felt him look up and I looked back at him, I saw lust and love in his eyes. I bit my lip slightly and closed my eyes, changing our position with vampire speed. I was now on top and kissing his bare chest going all the way down.

I opened his pants and quickly threw them off, kissing his lower abdomen all the way to his member, which was showing hard through his boxers. Taking his hard member in my hands, I moved my hand back and forth along it, causing small moans to escape Alec's lips.

I lowered my head and took it in my mouth, moving my head back and forth while using my hand. I felt Alec take my hair and move my head a little.

Soon he lifted my head and our eyes locked. "I want you now." I heard the words and he had quickly changed our position and was now on. His hand caressing my inner thigh and moving towards the entrance, I leaned my head back as I felt his finger inside me, moving slowly back and forth at first and soon he sped up.

He removed his fingers and I bit my lip, watching as he positioned himself on top of me and put his member inside me, I felt him thrust inside me and soon moving back and forth at a fast pace.

I raised my hands to his neck and slid into his back, digging my nails in a little. I heard Alec let out a small groan and he looked up into my eyes and connected our lips.

I leaned my head back and stared at the ceiling of the room, soon closing my eyes.

♡♡♡

A curtain of gray clouds covered the sky, which was no surprise in the town of Forks.

I stood near the border staring at the leaves of the trees and listening to the chirping of the birds. I tilted my head when I heard a branch snap and looked up at a brown haired boy who was walking by the trees. He was only wearing shorts and I could see confusion and sadness in his brown eyes.

He stopped at the border and furrowed his brows and shaked his head. I smiled sadly and I wish I could cry, but the tears won't come no matter how hard I try.

"No." Embry said and I carefully stepped forward. "I'm still me." I answered and watched as Embry relaxed his shoulders. "Holy shit Rory, what happened?" He asked, raising his hand to his hair and I saw small tears fall from his eyes.

"This is terrible, he.. he changed me against my will and... Embry." I started to explain and Embry stepped closer. "What are you doing?" I asked surprised, watching him cross the line. "You won't hurt me, you're my friend... you're still you." He spoke walking closer and looked into my eyes which were now red.

Embry made me feel human again, which I was happy about. I wrapped my arms around him and he hugged me back. "You stink." I said and Embry chuckled. "Are you going to tell me what happened in Italy and how you are here?" He asked pulling away and I gave a small nod.

"I kind of ran away." I said and Embry took my hand. "I was expecting Paul's baby, and Alec somehow find out on it." I told making eye contact with Embry, whose eyes widen.

"Wow, was this the thing you never got to tell me?" He asked still staring wide eyed. "I was scared, I didn't tell anyone and then Alec took me to Italy." I explained staring at my hands and Embry sighed.

"What happened to the baby... is it gone now?" Embry asked carefully and I realized he was referring to when I changed. "I think so, I can't hear anything. Vampires can't have babies." I said and Embry squeezed my hand. "I'm really sorry." He said sympathetically and I stared up at the sky.

"How did you run away?" Embry asked curiously and I sighed. "I hate Alec for what he did to me, but mate bond gives me pain sometimes and my heart is twisted, I had sex with him and when he left to do his work, I packed my things and ran away." I said and Embry chuckled. "That was mean."

"Have you seen your sister or your dad?" Embry asked looking towards the border and I bit my lip. "You're the first person I met when I got here, my feelings are really messed up and I couldn't stand the Cullens now." I spoke turning to look at Embry whose eyes were already on mine. "They can help you."He said and I pressed my lips together.

"They have Bella and Edward's wedding coming up." I said and Embry cut me off. "There's still time for those wedding...so do you have gifts too?" Embry changed the subject thoughtfully and I chuckled a little. "You know I'm a shield in a way like Bella and I guess I have another gift...which is interesting, it makes me powerful in a way." I explained but stopped mid-sentence and Embry stepped in front of me with a raised eyebrow. "But?"

"I don't know what it is, but I destroyed one of the Volturi's guard...he exploded on the floor. Aro's interest must have been piqued." I explained worriedly and Embry put his hand on my shoulder, we stood silently staring at the forest around us.