1|Meeting my little friend

:)

A girl in a dark room ,tied on and blindfolded,breakhing heavily.Her mind is confused,still thinking how did she end in this state, shivering with fear.With trembling lips she spoke_
"Anyone here?Help...Help..Help"

No reply,when suddenly a voice tought her hear yet deep and dark voice which she never wanted hear.The fear of Him got her .
"Are u lost, badygirl!"

She can sense the footsteps coming towards her .Her throat went dry,no words out of her mouth.She gulped when she felt warm breaths beside her ear.With a deep voice spoke the man_
"Got u!"

She shivered.

When suddenly a sound got her out of her nightmare.

Her eyes opened,roaming around the room and at last signed in relief.Her hands made it's way towards her phone to check the time,5:50am, turning off her alarm she got up , slipped into slippers and made her way towards the restroom.

Standing in front of the mirror.Her brown eyes still have the fear, forehead with sweat and trembling lips.She quickly freshen out and wore her suit ,goes down for yoga.

In garden,a mat was placed and Isabella is on in.She always does yoga to keep herself away from the negative thoughts at least for a few time.

She took a bath after yoga, getting ready , stepped down for breakfast.

Connect the airpords with her phone played the song ''sunroof" and started dancing with the beats.

Searching through the cabinets  but found nothing of her choice,at last she made a bowl of cereal.

We an sign she made her way to the dinning table.
.
.
.
:)
It's almost 7 in the morning so she quickly packed her bag and went to her office.

:)It's almost 7 in the morning so she quickly packed her bag and went to her office

ISABELLA POV

I need to go it's already 7:30 but here Iam stuck in this fucking traffic.My meeting is going to start in 10 minutes and here Iam in this traffic.

OH GOD!!!!

why they have to keep this meeting today ?

QUICK!!!!

I was cursing this traffic but then traffic light turned into green.I runned my McLaren P1 .I need to go faster, yaar!

I checked my watch and it's literally 7:45 am.OH MY GOD! The meeting is already started.

Increasing the speed to 80,I rode faster.

I reached.

Five minutes left for 8.I pushed the door.

"May I come in" I asked while breathing heavily.I can feel all the eyes on me and how can I forget the dead stare from my boss.

"Isabella u are half an hour miss" my bitch boss asked me .