chapter 1

Shawn's P.O.V.

Okay so today I will be going to Venus beach with my best friends Nash and Cameron. We decided to go because we wanted to play football and because it was super hot outside. Nash is going to pick me up at 9 and its 8 so i have to take a shower and get ready and that will take like forty minutes so let me do that. Okay I am done getting ready Nash texted me and he told me to get ready because he is on his way right now. i hear a honk outside and i am about to close the door when i forget the football.

Jessica's P.O.V.

Okay so today i am going to the beach with my best friend McKenzie because she wanted to go really badly today and i said yes, i got ready and put on a bikini that was a teal color and on top of that i put a black crop top that said love in white letters and some blue high waist shorts. McKenzie was already at my house and she was begging me to get up because i was sitting on the couch because i didn't want to go. So i got up and walked to the beach because i live right next to it. I set down my stuff and sat on my chair while she went to go flirt with other boys. So i was tanning for thirty minutes so i decided to go take a walk and put my feet in the water i saw three boys playing football so i tried to avoid them when i walk past them because i don't want them to know that i know how to play football and that failed because the ball was coming towards me and i caught the ball but this boy with brown hair is like 6 ft tall, and he was going to catch it but i caught it first and he was running so he fell on top of me. All i could see was his beautiful eyes, I also heard his friends laughing.

Shawn's P.O.V.

We were playing football when Nash threw the ball really high and i went running for it and there was this beautiful girl standing there holding the ball and how i was running i couldn't stop so i fell on top of her, and all i could see was her gorgeous eyes all i did was smile and she smiled as well. then i got up and i got her up and this was our conversation.

s-are you okay

j-yeah i'm fine i just fell on the sand but are you okay

s-well i'm the one that fell on you so um yeah. I really hope you are okay

j-trust me i'm okay you don't have to worry i just fell on the sand

s-okay i will stop worrying i promise

j- okay well i have to go bye

s-bye

Okay guys so this the chapter for this one and i will be updating my other book today as well um yeah i hope you guys like this chapter because i enjoyed writing this chapter well okay bye guys i love you. PEACE OUT